Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Hospital rooms > Kelly's Hospital Room

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly's~

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments The doctor leads them in

Misty sets Kelly down on the bed and explains about the deep gash on her arm and leg

The doctor starts cleaning the wounds “It might need some stitches. Kelly that might hurt a lot and you need sleep so I might put you under some drugs to put you to sleep. Is that ok?” The doctor asks checking over her wounds

Misty sits down next to Kelly’s bed

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO!no no no!" She shouts.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((When she was younger she was experimented on so she hates hospitals))

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Misty holds Kelly’s hand “Hey it’s ok everything will be fine” she says calmly and indicates to the doctor to do it anyway because she hates seeing her in pain

The doctor nods and puts Kelly to sleep and starts stitching her up

~Few hours later~
The drug starts to where off from Kelly

Misty is sleeping in a chair next to her

The doctor left telling Misty to make sure Kelly sleeps

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly is still asleep.

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Misty wakes up and makes sure Kelly is still sleeping and starts to quietly pace “This is all my fault, she shouldn’t have even been there” she thinks

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly slowly wakes up, "What happened?"

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments "Don't be mad at me but I told the doctor to put you to sleep" Misty says guilty

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly looks around, "W-what!"

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Misty looks away “I don’t know what is with you and hospitals but I couldn’t stand seeing you in pain” she murmurs

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly gets up, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments “Calm down Kelly, what’s wrong” Misty asks worried

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly cries, "NO!"

Hestia 『Leave a positive impact in everything』 (kawaiifoxhestia) | 9731 comments Misty knocks Kelly’s feet from under her and picks her up and they disappear (I am going to post on the lake in the forest)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))