Hamilton Fan Group discussion

Games > who is the best schuyler sister?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Angelica for me!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AND PEGGY!!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Angelica <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

WERKKKK

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yes. Seriously, my dream board has a picture of the Schuyler sisters saying 'WORK!!!' XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha I have a coloring page that says "why do you write like you running out of time?

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) That's funny. Is there a Hamilton coloring book?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I think so

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Oh cool! Also are you guys' notifications working? Mine aren't . . .

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nor are mine

message 11: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) no one's is, not since friday, i think

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) I wonder why?

message 13: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ...idk

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 64 comments I don't know. I like Angelica because she's powerful and a feminist, Eliza because she's kind and powerful, and Peggy because she's just AWESOME.

message 15: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments Angelica, because she loves her sisters so much, and I'm being her for Halloween

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) OMG ME TOO!!!

message 17: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments AHHHHHHHHHHH!! My friends are being Peggy and Eliza!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) OMG MINE ARE TOO XD LOL and my boy BFF is going as Hamilton OMG XD

message 19: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) The funny part is that his twin is going as Eliza XD

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria and Peggy are the same person

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yeah played by the same actor Jasmine Cephas Jones XD I always thought it was funny how the only characters that stayed the same for both acts were Hamilton, Angelica, Eliza, Burr, Washington, and King George.

message 23: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments Queen Jenna the III wrote: "The funny part is that his twin is going as Eliza XD"

hahahahahaha

message 24: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments Queen Jenna the III wrote: "Yeah played by the same actor Jasmine Cephas Jones XD I always thought it was funny how the only characters that stayed the same for both acts were Hamilton, Angelica, Eliza, Burr, Washington, and ..."

yeah, even Philip Schuyler was james reynolds

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) OMG I NEVER KNEW. Wow. That is just so freakishly wierdly ironic. Gosh. The same person who tells Hamilton 'be true' is the person who is the husband of the girl Hamilton had an affair with.

message 26: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lol amazing how that worked out

message 27: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments Queen Jenna the III wrote: "OMG I NEVER KNEW. Wow. That is just so freakishly wierdly ironic. Gosh. The same person who tells Hamilton 'be true' is the person who is the husband of the girl Hamilton had an affair with."

that's what I thought!!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yeah hehe XD

message 29: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments if you notice, he's also standing next to samuel seabury in farmer refuted

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Wow XD

message 31: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 23 comments ELIZA!!!!!! #Middle-kids

message 32: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments Charlene wrote: "ELIZA!!!!!! #Middle-kids"

Angelica!!!! #oldestkids hahaha

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Lol XD

message 34: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Angelica is my favorite ;)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yes!!!! WORK!!!

message 36: by Ayla (last edited Oct 09, 2020 09:41AM) (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) ANGELICAAAAAAAA

WORK!!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) YAS!!!!!!!

SATISFIED!!!!

message 38: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) I looooovveeee Satisfied!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yes me tooooo!!! Me and my BFFLs sing it in the car whenever we go anywhere. We sing basically anything Hamilton XD

message 40: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Yasss and I just got another one of my friends into Hamilton!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yay! I'm trying to get my friend into Hamilton. He is very resistant. He plays chess, though, so that makes sense to me. And he is very busy.

message 42: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Haha, I love chess!! And I'm also very very very busy, but I always have time for Hamilton ;)

message 43: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) | 74 comments I'm currently watching it for the 7th time haha

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) lol

message 45: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 23 comments That's a mood

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Hehe yeah

message 47: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 36 comments I love Angelica, mostly because she roasted Hamilton in the Reynolds Pamphlet. TEACH THAT MAN A LESSON!!

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yas.
I'm not here for you.

message 49: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) Sofia wrote: "I love Angelica, mostly because she roasted Hamilton in the Reynolds Pamphlet. TEACH THAT MAN A LESSON!!"

I KNOW RIGHTTTT?! She also just seems to fit more of the 'strong woman' category

message 50: by Sofia (new)

Sofia | 36 comments yeah! WORK!

« previous 1