This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
morals...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) ...are like pesky little ratbeasts that get under the feet?

:)

message 2: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) I hate it when no-one in The Haters Club responds to only my posts.

:(

message 3: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) I hate it when I respond to my own posts without using proper English.

message 4: by Xio (new)

Xio (xioj) I am notoriously anti-morality. There, feel better? You are not alone!

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Message 1:

It depends on the morals really, some are just there and not really noticed by me. I hate more people who think that they are so much more moral than others and are all self righteous about it!

Message 2:

Sorry man, didn't see it earlier.

Message 3:

Sucks huh? But, you started the thread...you are almost god (of course, that's Steve).

message 6: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Well said Harlan!!!!!

message 7: by Hertzan (last edited Mar 26, 2008 03:26PM) (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) morals are the grease that lubricates the mechanism of hierarchic acceptance?

or am I missing something?

yeah, I know that (as a lion) it's not right to kill those innocent little lion cubs born of someone else, but she's a lionesse who's gonna propagate MY GENES for the betterment of our race.

Right?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments And this Nazi moment was brought to you by: Mike =P

guahahah it was funny though

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments they fix it!!!!!! (God i have no life)

message 10: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) Alfonso,
while you're on the (off-topic)subject of Nazi hate, check out this I HATE KITLERS page
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com...

shameful.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments MIKE, OMG THEM CATS LOOK LIKE HITLER!!!!!!! Hahahahahhaa horrible horrible but freaking hilarious LMAO

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.