2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Silenced (Lucy Kincaid, #4)
This topic is about Silenced
Silenced > Question N

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6191 comments Mod
This was a complicated story with lots of characters and subplots. Were you able to keep up? Did you understand everything by the end of the story?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments Soooo many characters soooo early in the story with little context to them. It was hard to sort it all out, but I got it all by the end, I think.

Robin (robinmy) | 1401 comments I had to jot down notes as I read. There seemed to be so many characters in this book, I was getting confused. By the end of the story, I had it all straight.

I listened to the book so keeping track of all those names was frightful. Thankfully I also have the eBook and had to go back and find the names of the young prostitutes. For a time, I thought Sara and Mina were the same girls!

I found the story confusing because there were too many subplots and characters. By the time I finished, I still had issues I didn’t understand. But, going back over certain sections helped me clarify.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments I thought Sara and Mina were the same girl too! Hannah called both of them her sisters. Very confusing.

This one was a lot of work. Definitely not a book to read and relax with a glass of wine.

And I thought it was just me😏

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1662 comments I got the audio book and the e-book both from the library. I figured when I finished by current audio book I'd pick up where I stopped reading. I never even downloaded the audio book. This one was way to complicated for me to follow an audio book.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 844 comments I was totally confused until I was at least halfway through. I found myself losing interest quite a few times.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1996 comments I'm with Robin. I was making notes and highlighting something all the time. It was very confusing in the beginning, then it started to come together at about the 60% marker. I started with the audio then switched to reading. I found myself rewinding too much.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 770 comments I had Mina and Sara mixed up for quite a while, too.