Forgotten Genres of YA discussion

Games > WYR, Book Edition

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Minerva (new)

Minerva (mm0808) | 37 comments definitely 2 mysteries:D

WYR, read 2 short novels, or read a long HP type novel each day?

message 2: by Minerva (new)

Minerva (mm0808) | 37 comments Best friend(I think I'm a bit young for bf/gf)

WYR go to Hogwarts, or Camp Half Blood?

message 3: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Pandem (haven't read divergent yet...)

WYR listen to an audiobook whenever you want, read and ebook once a week, or read a hard copy once a month?

message 4: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) watch the worse book you read win the Nobel prize
WYR burn all of your books or never be able to buy or read a book ever againQ

message 5: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) 🔥📚

message 6: by Minerva (new)

Minerva (mm0808) | 37 comments This is getting more and more gruesome with each comment lol

Rip pages out

WYR, read a lot of the worse books, or read one good book each month?

message 7: by Minerva (last edited Oct 05, 2020 05:55PM) (new)

Minerva (mm0808) | 37 comments frisbee(at least it's not ruining the books, though I'd hate to do either)

WYR, have Percy J. as your boyfriend, or Jason G.? (as in like, Rick Riordan characters)

message 8: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) FRISBEE

wyr only read nonfiction or fantasy books

message 9: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Katniss, cause I still haven't read Divergent...

WYR kill Pepper or Jack?

message 10: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) (I would've killed pepper too...)

AHHHHHHHH

Jfo iahjknkmuneug mueniguhkmwmsna o8wearhoaiwheiofawjnekrnwlkjeoirwye9rwyeuirhwej h anismashjkeiuw

I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIS GRANDMA CAUSE THAT'S MEAN
BUt she is already dwindling down to her last days (but I'm a granny too) But I don't want to kill jack cause he's awesome!!! BUT HIS GRANDMA IS ALSO AWESOME

I. Guess. I. Am. Going. To. Kill. His. Grandma.

I'M GOING TO REGRET THIS

AHHHH

I'm SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

UGH

I'd RATHER KILL BOTH of themmmmmm

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (bookworme909) WYR read one genre for ever or read one book of any genre but only once a month

message 12: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) BANNED (I'll just hurry and buy it off the black market and be a rebel and still read it)

WYR be the only one able to ever read, or you can't read, but every other person can?

message 13: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments That depends on how it would affect the taste... Probably just eat it because then I could still part of the book in between bites xD

message 14: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments still read part of the book*

message 15: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments WYR be your favorite book character or have a god-like view of everything that happens in your favorite book. Meaning you could read minds and whatever but no disrupting the story of course :)

message 16: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) DEFINITELY have a god-like view of everything that happens in your favorite book. Meaning you could read minds and whatever but no disrupting the story of course :)

WYR assassinate your favorite character in your favorite book or everyone else in that book (most likely making it a not so good book)

message 17: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) HAVE IT TO MYSELF---I don't care about being selfish

Actually IDK
Maybe as popular as Harry Potter
Because I don't even know what my favorite book IS
K, I'll go with the latter

WYR Only read Percy Jackson (any book relating to) or Harry Potter (any book relating to)

I ALREADY KNOW YOUR ANSWER THOUGH EM!!!!

message 18: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments Personally, Harry Potter... Percy Jackson will never live up to Harry Potter

message 19: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments WYR burn your favorite book or have someone else burn your favorite book in front of you?

message 20: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments never read a mystery book. There is no way that I am giving up harry potter and Eragon just for sherlock holmes or something

message 21: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments Don't get me wrong I love a good mystery book, but Harry Potter... and Eragon... So many of my favorites are fantasy

message 22: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Honestly, never read fantasy

BECAUSE FOR ONE, THE AMATEURS

message 23: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Haha, We Know it Was You and The Window XD

message 24: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Em wrote: "muahahhaha Percy Jackson

OOOOOOh... umm someone else burn it, and then I'd attack them ):(

Here's the thing (about the question before)... I like when a book is like Tweet Cute. Not super popular..."

Hahha YES ATTACK THEM!!!

And yes, Percy Jackson
My sister's friend was over, and we just talked about Percy Jackson but Lucy hasn't even finished the second book yet, so we were yelling at her to read it

message 25: by ally (last edited Oct 07, 2020 05:57AM) (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Em wrote: "says the person who read like 100 fantasy books in a row XD"

XD

But the very few mystery books I have read, *chef's kiss*

message 26: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments Em wrote: "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ha kidding, ik lots of ppl love fantasy... HOWS TWEET CUTE ):)?"
Tweet cute is becoming surprisingly good

message 27: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) YAY
YESSSSSSSSSSS

message 28: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments from the first 50 ebook pages, I did not think I would like it

message 29: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments but it do be good

message 30: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments yay!

message 31: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) You'd never want to experience that

message 32: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments wait you were planning on sending me to a dungeon );

message 33: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) ...

message 34: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments some parts in the book are hilarious "UGH, you people are so blind!" moments like;
“But this is different. This is so … personal, almost. Having someone outside of the family try something I made right in front of me. Maybe I don’t hate it.
“I feel like you may have flown too close to the dessert sun. I’ve never tasted anything like this, and my parents literally own a—”
“Mr. Campbell, if you insist on eating in my classroom, at least have the decency not to turn my floor into your personal napkin.”

message 35: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments like seriously!?!? why are you torturing me Emma Lord?

message 36: by ally (new)

ally (celaena_coin) Haha

AND THE CARAMEL (though you haven't read that part yet)

message 37: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments ok so you're telling me it gets better? Maybe I will end up reconsidering giving it a 4 star...

message 38: by Eli (new)

Eli (e_bird) | 18 comments WYR continue to talk about the book and throwing me into a dungeon on the WYR chat or a different chat?