Genre Readers looking to expand discussion

2020 Challenges > Seasonal Challenge: Autumn or Fall

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1202 comments Mod
The Seasons are changing- welcome to Fall!

This challenge is only open from Sept 22-Dec 31.
You must use the word Autumn to choose your books. You can use the title of the book, the author or anything that is a main thing in the book that ties to the letter. (town, character name, business name that plays a prominent part in the book, author's first or last name, )

A.
U.
T.
U.
M.
N.

OR if you want a less challenging challenge

F.
A.
L.
L.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1202 comments Mod
I am going to try for the big one (2 Us may be my downfall)

A.
U.
T.
U.
M.
N.

message 3: by Karin (new)

Karin | 405 comments I am going with the more challenging one as well. I need to get back into reading again.

A
U
T
U
M
N

message 4: by Lea Ann (last edited Dec 28, 2020 07:23AM) (new)

Lea Ann (buntingla) | 622 comments Me too!

A -Acevedo. The author of The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo is Elizabeth Acevedo
U - Underrepresented - There There by Tommy Orange , a contemporary novel written by a native American author, this book tells the intertwining stories of people of various indigenous heritage who all converge at a powwow in Oakland, California.
T - Thunder. I finally finished reading Savage Thunder (Wyoming, #2) by Johanna Lindsey (yeah, just look at that cover). The male character's name is Colt Thunder (SMH).
Uncle - Little White Lies (Debutantes #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes . Spoiler alert: The girl's uncle (by marriage) turned out to be her father.
M - Matt, the name of a main character in The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss
N - Nurse. The main character in this book was a nurse before she was a vampire slaying book club member. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix

message 5: by Lea Ann (new)

Lea Ann (buntingla) | 622 comments Finished this challenge. May be the only one I finish this year. lol