Play Book Tag discussion

The Llama of Death (A Gunn Zoo Mystery, #3)
This topic is about The Llama of Death
October 2020: Animals > The Llama of Death / Betty Webb. 3.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 8716 comments 3.5 stars

Teddy is a zookeeper, but at this moment, she helping at a weekend fundraiser for the local no-kill animal shelter, a Renaissance Faire, where she is with the llama who is providing rides to the kids. The llama, Alejandro, likes kids, but not-so-much adults. The first night, there is a ruckus in the llama pen when the man who runs the local wedding chapel is founded murdered. Teddy’s mom ends up being suspected.

This was a good, solid, enjoyable mystery. I’ve found all the ones in this series to be this way. I do love the additional animal tidbits that are added in. I actually liked that many of the characters didn’t want to talk to Teddy as she tried to find out more to clear her mother’s name (a little more realistic than many cozies where people just go ahead and blab to the amateur sleuth).

message 2: by Jenni Elyse (new)

Jenni Elyse (jenni_elyse) | 1382 comments I need to read this for the shear fact that Teddy is with a llama. I <3 llamas!

LibraryCin | 8716 comments Jenni Elyse wrote: "I need to read this for the shear fact that Teddy is with a llama. I <3 llamas!"

Aw, I'm just seeing this now! I hope you love it. :-) It is the 3rd in a series, but I don't think you need to read them in order.

(Not even sure you'll see this comment, but just in case...)