Horror Aficionados discussion

My Best Friend's Exorcism
This topic is about My Best Friend's Exorcism
Buddy Reads > My Best Friend's Exorcism 10/5/20

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Latasha (latasha513) | 11078 comments Mod
Grady-hendrix.jpg

This is the buddy read for My Best Friend's Exorcism. We are starting on or around 10/5/20. If your participating in the Halloween Challenge, this would be the prefect one for TREAT. If you haven't read Grady Hendrix yet, your in for a very, very big treat!

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 135 comments I'll join in on this one! It's been on my TBR forever.

Oh Jen! I hope you love it, this will be a re-read for me.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4UN...

Here's the spotify playlist for the book, if you want to play this in the background.

message 5: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 135 comments Thanks for the playlist Latasha! I'm really excited to read this one!

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1080659

He has a podcast too. It's hilarious. He's a funny guy.

Jason | 444 comments Yep I've listened to a couple of his podcasts as well, whilst out for run/walk. Funny but very informative as well.

I'll start listening to this in the morning.

Jason | 444 comments having no notifications is very disconcerting

Jason | 444 comments will start today, couldn't get round to it last night was playing football

Yes, it’s sure is. I hate it.
Abby just found the block house. I love this book! I’m not sure who the narrator is off the top of my head but she is sooo good! I highly recommend the audio book if you don’t mind them. To everyone, not not just you Jason.

Jason | 444 comments I like an audiobook especially on the Commute to work …..

Jason | 444 comments Read 78 pages yesterday evening, this book is gliding real good. loved the set up how they became friends found that surprisingly very good, really well written book so far. Think things are beginning to start.

I’m not glad your enjoying it.

Oh gawd, Margret and her shakes! 🤢 when you get to the part where Abby goes to see her, don’t be eating. Jesus, it’s nasty. And horrific.

Jason | 444 comments On page 101....gretchen massive puke

Jason | 444 comments Is Andy real

omg! we have notifications again! i finished listening today. the end just rips my heart to shreds. even after listening to this twice (view spoiler)

Jason wrote: "Is Andy real"

do you really want me to tell you?

Jason | 444 comments Nope.... Lol thinking.... Thinking out aloud

Jason wrote: "Nope.... Lol thinking.... Thinking out aloud"

lol ok.

Nancy (paper_addict) | 738 comments I have this book. I might try and join you guys!

Well come on Nancy! It really is great!

message 24: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (sewergirl71) | 77 comments I'm not very far into it, but enjoying so far!

Zenda (zzmarie) | 29 comments I just read this book maybe a month ago for the first time, so it's a bit soon for a reread for me. I'm glad to see people enjoying it as much as I did!

Nancy (paper_addict) | 738 comments I like the cover.

Jennifer | 211 comments I read this last year or so. I enjoyed it. I may join in later in the discussion.

message 28: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 135 comments I just started this and so far I'm really liking it.

message 29: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (sewergirl71) | 77 comments I loved this book! Super fun. I did write a review on my page.

Nancy (paper_addict) | 738 comments I just started this evening and enjoying to trip down memory lane.

I’m glad everyone is liking it.

Jason | 444 comments I'm on the chp Beds are Burning, Abby is going to see Margaret....

Jason | 444 comments Oh My.......

Oh lord. I guess you read it huh?

Jason | 444 comments Finished... A really good book.

message 36: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 135 comments I finished this today and LOVED it. I had read Southern Book Club earlier this year but that was my only Grady Hendrix book. I liked that one a lot too so now I'm going to have to read everything he's written.

Jen wrote: "I finished this today and LOVED it. I had read Southern Book Club earlier this year but that was my only Grady Hendrix book. I liked that one a lot too so now I'm going to have to read everything h..."

welcome to the fan club! i love him too. my favorite is We Sold Our Souls cause i'm a metal kinda gal. but i have loved everything i've read by him.

Jason | 444 comments I've read Vampire Book club as well, grady is deffo becoming a favourite. This book was really good. I have horrorstor to read but will be picking up others as well.

message 39: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 135 comments Latasha wrote: "Jen wrote: "I finished this today and LOVED it. I had read Southern Book Club earlier this year but that was my only Grady Hendrix book. I liked that one a lot too so now I'm going to have to read ..."

I'm definitely checking that one out soon!

Nancy (paper_addict) | 738 comments I just finished. This was so good. It was really hard to put this down.

I’m glad you liked it Nancy!

Nancy (paper_addict) | 738 comments Like his other books, it was a fun one.