What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Heroine is kidnapped by man seeking revenge on her military father. She's forced to marry him and live in a beautiful mansion/castle.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina | 1 comments Okaay I’m looking for a book where the girl gets kidnapped. The man forces her to married him and they live in this big beautiful mansion/castle. The man kidnappeds her because he has beef with her dad who is in the service. She has a little sister when she got kidnapped she was still living with her parents . I believe the man has been watching her for some time , his grandma stays with him

Sorry my words are all over the place I been looking for this book for years forgot the authors name 😢💚

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39582 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your topic header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Oct 04, 2020 11:15AM) (new)

Kris | 35336 comments Mod
Regina, I added some plot details to the header at the top of the page, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- What's the genre (which we need to add to the header/topic title) - e.g., adult romantic suspense, contemporary romance?
- What are the main characters' jobs?
- Location?