What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book series about rich family possibly ranchers set in Texas possibly

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney | 1 comments I am looking for a book series but don’t know when the series came out only that I read one book from the series in 2018. The book I read started with a woman who was driving on some private land I believe in Texas when your car crashed into a tree. The rich family who lived on the property found her and had her stay with them because she had lost her memory and couldn’t remember why she was there. She ends up falling in love with I think one of the ranchers or one of the rich sons best friend. There was also a son of this rich family who had a baby and the baby was kidnapped but that was only mentioned and I believe that story line is in a different series of the book. I really hope someone knows what series this is! I have searched all over with no luck.

message 2: by Ann (last edited Oct 05, 2020 04:42PM) (new)

Ann | 535 comments The Buckhorn Brothers series by Lori Foster maybe? The first book is Sawyer. I read it ages ago, but I remember the heroine crashing her car.

message 3: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Moore (llamalluv) | 101 comments How to Marry a Cowboy has a heroine that crashes her car into a tree and fakes amnesia. The owner of the ranch has twin terror daughters.

This is the last in a series of four novels set in Texas on ranches. The second book in the series has a Veteran returning home to an internet girlfriend and learning that his (now dead) best friend fathered a child on her before he deployed for the last time.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 52 comments I don't know about this series' but if you like that rancher style book narrative you might enjoy reading The Lucky series' by Carolyn Brown

https://www.goodreads.com/series/5158...

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
Kourtney, what's the genre (which we need to add to the header/topic title) - e.g., adult contemporary romance, romantic suspense, family saga?