Warriors Roleplay (RP) - Come Join! discussion

Public Rps > SkyClan Role-play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), 2nd in-command | I'm alive-ish. (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 270 comments Mod

message 2: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Echofall runs out of the nursery, her eyes searching the camp. Her eyes landed on Wintersky.
"Wintersky," Echofall dashes to the medicine cat,"One of my kits has a runny nose! I need you to check on her!"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky sighed. "Runny noses just go away. There's no herb for it"

message 4: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "You can at least look at her," Echofall pleaded,"Her head is all warm and she cries all night! I hoped she would get better but it's got worst."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "That's not a runny nose" Wintersky pointed out but she got up anyway

message 6: by Squirrelleap, Active Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 94 comments Mod
Dovestar laid in her den taking a nap, ((just letting ya'll know she's here lol))

message 7: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Echofall quickly follows Wintersky into the nursery. Echofall glances at her other kits who were playing tag.
Echofall turns back to Wintersky,"Will she be alright? What is wrong?"

message 8: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((Sorry I haven't put the kit in the Skyclan creation yet but her name is Snowkit))

message 9: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((Oh and hi Dovestar aka Marissa))

message 10: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns ((You can join if you want))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky got some feverfew and gave it to the kit

message 12: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Snowkit stares at the medicine cat in awe, "Will I get better like last time?"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "If you stop being reckless and getting in trouble." Wintersky said bluntly

message 14: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "When I grow up I want to be just like you Wintersky," Snowkit mews. She jumps up and spins around.

message 15: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Don't knock into anything my dear," Echofall smiles at the sight of her happy kit. She glances at Wintersky to see her reaction to the tiny kit's remark.

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited Oct 12, 2020 04:58PM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "I'm not looking for an apprentice, you can give that idea up" Wintersky said. "I'm 2 moons out of my apprenticeship and there's no need for me to be looking for one." she sighed. "I'm sorry if that was rude. I haven't gotten over my mentor's death"

message 17: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "I'm sorry,"Snowkit mews softly," Maybe I can be and apprentice to the elders!"

message 18: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Echofall tried not to laugh at her silly little kit.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "You want to be an apprentince to the elders?' Wintersky asked

message 20: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Yeah," Snowkit says with a determine look on her face.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "They can't have apprentinces" Wintersky said signing

message 22: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Oh,"Snowkit face falls,"What can I be? I don't want to hurt other kits."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments “They won't be kits by then" she said

message 24: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Do you think I could be a leader apprentice," Snowkit thinks hard.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "No" WIntersky said sighing at the stupid kit. "A leader's apprentince still trains to be a warrior." she turned away. The kit was clearly an idiot. Wanting to be special and think she was better. Arrogant brat. Wintersky hated kits like these who thought that they could ever be better than anyone

message 26: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Snowkit huffs, "It's okay. I just want to show my brothers I can be special too. I always get sick and I hate it!"
Snowkit turns her back on the medicine cat and buries her head in the paws, thinking hard.

message 27: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Thank you Wintersky," Echofall whispers," She has this argument a lot. It really upsets her."
Echofall sticks her head out of the nursery, her other two kits were playing tag still.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "She needs to learn that there is a big chance she will be normal." Wintersky warned. "Otherwise, she'll be arrogant and ignroant for life"

message 29: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "You need to tell her that,"Echofall nods to Snowkit.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "She won't here is from me" Wintersky said. "You're her mother:

message 31: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Echofall shakes her head,"She hates me though she doesn't show it. She admires you, more than anyone."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "That makes it worse" Wintersky said. "If a kit so young hates her mother" she went to her den

message 33: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "G-go play my kit,"Echofall stutters,"I need to be alone"

message 34: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Snowkit mews with delight and runs to find her brothers.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky started to sort her herbs

message 36: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Snowkit creeps up and pokes her head in the medicine cat den. She sits there, quietly watching the medicine cat sort through herbs.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "Stalking is rude" Wintersky said not looking up from her herbs

message 38: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Magpie pads in camp from her hunting. She had a bad time and didn't catch anything.
Magpie noticed Echofall's little sons playing and she searched for their sister.
"Where is you sister,"Magpie asks the little kits.

message 39: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "We don't know,"they reply,"She's wierd anyway."

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 211 comments cloudedmoon quietly entered the nursery he padded up to his mate echofall and gave her a sweet lick behind the ear "how are you today my dear"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky continued organizing her herbs and gave Echofall some borage

message 42: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "It could be better,"Echofall replies, "Snowkit got mad again."

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 211 comments cloudedmoon smiled "thanks for taking care of her wintersky i greatly appreciate it"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky was slightly confused. She would take care of every cat in the clan whether he "appreciated" it or not. His appreciation didn't really matter nor was she doing it for him so she was confused why he was acting like it did all of a sudden. "Right" she said finally. "You need to eat the Echofall. It'll help you milk"

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 211 comments cloudedmoon left the nursery as to not crowd it too much he sat at the entrance and his tail swayed back and forth

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Wintersky sat down waiting for Echofall to eat the herbs

message 47: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Ecofall slowly licks up the herbs and avoided the medicine cats eyes.
"Thank you Wintersky,"Echofall nods to the her.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "Is this about Snowkit?" Wintersky asked

message 49: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "What," Echofall looked at her paws.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "I' m not going to let her be my apprentince' Wintersky said

« previous 1 3 4