Warriors Roleplay (RP) - Come Join! discussion

Public Rps > WindClan Role-play

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), 2nd in-command | I'm alive-ish. (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 270 comments Mod

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), 2nd in-command | I'm alive-ish. (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 270 comments Mod
((I prefer using 3 periods. :3 ))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments SIlvermoon bounded gracefully out her den

message 4: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "Silvermoon,"Flyrunner padded up to the she-cat,"I'm going hunting. Do you want me to catch you anything?"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments "A rabbit" Silvermoon purred. "Thanks"

message 6: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns "No problem"Flyrunner nods to Silvermoon. Flyrunner runs out to the faint smell of rabbit.
"Perfect"Flyrunner says to himself, hoping no one else had heard.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 300 comments Silvermoon smiled at where Flyrunner was. He was such a nice cat

message 8: by Kadence (new)

Kadence Burns Flyrunner was tracking the faint rabbit when a breeze came. Flyrunner threw his head up at the foul scent, fox. He bounded to the camp, his heart pounding.
He searched the camp but couldn't find anyone there.
"Hello," Flyrunner called.

message 9: by ( j a c e ) (new)

( j a c e ) (lucidsatan)
Marshstar exited her den that evening and gazed around camp, she saw her son and her daughter playing near the apprentice den. She purrs lightly as she padded deeper into the middle of camp, she looked towards the warrior's den and saw her oldest niece sitting outside having conversation with her two younger brothers. "Sometimes... I question if her brother's idolise her way too much, they even took her name into consideration when becoming warriors; Rockfawn and Flameflight," Marshstar half mutters to herself as she stopped and sat down next to the Elders den.

Fawnflight sighed as she spoke with her brothers, after she finished off her long rant, she decided to go and find some other warriors who may want to go hunting with her. "I cannot believe that Flameflight thought he could get away with not being yelled at," Fawnflight said to herself as she stretched her paws forward to stretch out her spine. She then sat back up and glanced around to see if she could make eye contact with anyone and beg them to go on some sort of patrol.

message 10: by Ashfur07 (last edited Mar 24, 2021 06:20PM) (new)

Ashfur07 {Lilystorm}

Lilystorm padded out of the warriors den saw her daughter Marshstar sitting in front of the elders den, and padded over to her "Want to go hunting with me?" Lilystorm asked "Just you and me,like we use to?" she said as she sat down next to Marshstar.