The Everything Bagel Role-Play Group discussion

Foxes > Sun Skulk!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2020 06:40AM) (new)

Here your adorable little bat-eared foxes can run around their desert savanna! lone Fennec and Bat-eared foxes can also walk around here, just don't get caught! Or do, and join their Skulk or just befriend the one you talked to.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cereus pads around, stopping every few minutes to roll in the sand. he sees... A BIRB. "Feel my fury!" He cries, leaping at it and missing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few more leaps, he finally catches the bird. "Ha! Nothing escapes me!" He boasts, sniffing the air. That smells like another fox! He thinks, grabbing the bird and running towards the scent.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He chirps, hoping that the other fox will think it's a bird and come to catch it.
(You did see that he chirps like a birb, right? good.)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

When he doesn't hear anything coming towards him, he continues on, sniffing and chirping every few steps.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cereus sees his tail disappear into the hole. "Found you." He declares, running up to the hole. "You in there! Show yourself!" He shouts.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! Come back here!" He growls, chasing after the fox, fluffing up his fur, and smoothing back his ears. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He demands.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok yeah Bat-eared foxes are especially short and Tibetan foxes are especially big XD)
"I'm Cereus!" He declares, stretching his neck upwards to try and look taller. "You're on my territory!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

he droops, fur smoothing back down. "Yeah, well, grrrr!" He yowls, jumping at him and biting his tail.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eep!" He cries, jumping off of the cactus. "You bully!" He says, scrambling up onto the rock next to Seeker. "So how'd you get here?" If i can't beat him, I'll make friends with him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I haven't seen you in the Skulk. You were born a loner?" He asks, rolling onto his back.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm a Bat-eared fox you dummy)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"oooh, them darn birds." He says, stretching himself out and chirping a few times. "Well, that sucks. You must be lonely out here."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He gets up and knocks off a small arm off of a cactus, and starts licking it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm." He says, flicking his tail. "I really should bring you back to the Skulk, you know."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because. They'd want to know about a loner in- or near, their territory." He says, beginning to groom himself. "Buuuuut I won't tell them. Imma probably come out here to talk to you sometimes."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cereus walks over to him and lays down in the curve of his side, closing his eyes.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Should we time skip to the morning?)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

# in the morning # Cereus rolls over in his sleep, flicking his tail onto Seeker's face.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He doesn't react except to start snoring loudly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

When he sets the birds down, he wakes up. "Oh, hey." He says, stretching.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He jumps up suddenly. "I HAVE TO GO." He says, sprinting away.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He runs, panting back to the middle of territory. Are they gonna smell his scent? Should i eat something or roll in the sand? He thinks frantically.