Divergent Role-Play discussion

Erudite > Laboratories

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price followed warily, ready to grab her gun and shoot them all.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Oh no! My Lin!))
A look of fear briefly crossed Price's face, but it vanished quickly.
"Have you tried the machine, Maya?" Price asked sweetly.

message 3: by Charlene (last edited Oct 02, 2020 11:35AM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 47 comments ((WHOA!!!!))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Hehe lol))

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I would love to see the results, Maya," Price again said sweetly.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "You first, please." Price smiled serenely.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price scanned herself without stabbing herself with the needle.
"95% Dauntless, 5% Erudite," the machine beeped. Price kept her composed look.
"There's no neet to correct that," she said serenley. "That little doesn't matter."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price blinked. Maya didn't know Price had gotten a serum that prevented her memory from being wiped from the previous Erudite leader, but she would play along. She furrowed her brow.
"Excuse me, Maya, I believe you were showing me a new machine?"

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "Is that something that finds Divergent?" Price asked innocently. "Can I see an example?"

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price knew that Maya had figured it out and assumed a cruel smirk.
"I have means, Maya, to the extent of which you could never even dream of. Do not try that again, or there will be serious consequences."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Two burly men walked in and stood behind Price.
"These are my bodyguards, Yakov and Uritz. Lay a hand on me and they will tear it off."

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Price didn't acknowledge the wave. She frowned and walked to the train.
((I gtg to bed now night!))