ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Really? Where was he?" Kaya asked. Her face was still burning slightly from what she had said earlier.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Oh no..." She murmured. "And... Um... Sorry. I... yeah. Sorry."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya froze, looking at him. "I-What do you mean?" She asked.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya hesitated for a second before reaching out. "I...I know it's about finding love, it's just that... I'm not remarkable. I'm not bold or decisive or amazing or anything, I'm just average. Below, even. So out of all these amazing, almost flawless people here, why would anybody want to love me?" At this point, she was just professing all the thoughts running through her mind.

message 5: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 11:30AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya smiled softly, looking at the ground. "...Thank you." Tears pricked at the corner of her eyes, and she quickly wiped them away with her sleeve.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya nodded, looking up at him. She ran over to the bench and pulled out her notebook, and almost immediately she seemed more at ease.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aeris walked along the grass, shedding his jacket because of the being sun. He walked over to Titan, petting his muzzle gently.

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread