Orland Park Public Library Online Book Club & Chat discussion

Crave (Crave, #1)
This topic is about Crave
Teen Services Book Clubs > October 2020 Teen Book Club: Crave by Tracey Wolff

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Orland Park (new) - added it

Orland Park Public Library (orlandparklibrary) | 50 comments Mod
Hey Everyone! For our sixth Book Club book we're reading and discussing....
Crave by Tracy Wolff

Check out the summary below:

My whole world changed when I stepped inside the academy. Nothing is right about this place or the other students in it. Here I am, a mere mortal among gods…or monsters. I still can’t decide which of these warring factions I belong to, if I belong at all. I only know the one thing that unites them is their hatred of me.
Then there’s Jaxon Vega. A vampire with deadly secrets who hasn’t felt anything for a hundred years. But there’s something about him that calls to me, something broken in him that somehow fits with what’s broken in me.
Which could spell death for us all.
Because Jaxon walled himself off for a reason. And now someone wants to wake a sleeping monster, and I’m wondering if I was brought here intentionally—as the bait.

Ready to discuss with us?
You can answer any of the questions below (please add the number of the question you are answering so it's easier for us all to follow), or add your own questions and comments about the book! Add your answers, comments, questions, and more in the comment section below! You do not have to answer all or even any of our questions to participate.

LET'S GET DISCUSSING!

1) Did you like, love or hate this book? Why?

2) Why do you think vampire romances are so popular?

3) Jaxon is one of those brooding, possessive, angsty guys everyone warned the main character about. So why is Grace still so attracted to him? Why do these kinds of heroes show up so often in romances? Would they be good dating choices in real life?

4) This book ended with Grace being a certain supernatural being. Did that surprise you?

5) Will you read the rest of this series? Why or why not?

6) Will you read other vampire romance books? Why or why not?

What other topics/questions do you want to discuss? Add them in the comments below!

***Sneak Peek! Our November Book Club Book Will Be “Look Both Ways” by Jason Reynolds.

message 2: by Orland Park (new) - added it

Orland Park Public Library (orlandparklibrary) | 50 comments Mod
Readers Advisory:

Did you enjoy "Crave"? Try checking out one of these read-alikes....

https://libraryaware.com/214BJV

Orland Park Public Library Online Book Club & Chat

unread topics | mark unread