Addicted to YA discussion

Discussion Leaders > Discussion Leader Sign Up: Nowhere but Here

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5291 comments Mod
Discussion Leader Rules and Guidelines

Please check out our rules and guidelines for discussion leaders before signing up for the position. The first person to sign up will get the position and the second person will be an alternate, if the first can't lead the discussion for some reason. Please only sign up if you think you will be able to actively participate in November's BOTM discussion.

If you wish to sign up to lead the discussion for this book, comment below "I want to be a discussion leader"!

message 2: by Rushali (new)

Rushali Gupta (happy_soul) | 108 comments I want to be a discussion leader if it's allowed to lead two books in a month. I have also signed up for the The Girl in the Tower.

message 3: by Kanika (new)

Kanika Sharma (kanika_notmainstream) | 1 comments I am new here, could someone please guide me in getting a hang of this place. Who is a discussion leader ?

message 4: by Rushali (new)

Rushali Gupta (happy_soul) | 108 comments @Kanika Hey! A discussion leader is the one who can lead the discussion of a book and keep it flowing. You can be one by just commenting over here in case you would like to discuss this book.

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5291 comments Mod
Rushali wrote: "I want to be a discussion leader if it's allowed to lead two books in a month. I have also signed up for the The Girl in the Tower."

That will be fine because no one else has signed up!