ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian is pulled by Cat into the gym. "Haha, funny. Are you saying I'm overweight?"

message 3: by xavier (last edited Oct 02, 2020 09:26AM) (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat shook her head laughing. "Of course not! You wanted to go to a place without all of the sparkles right? Well here's the training gym! The guards go here but their willing to let me in because of all the dirt I have." She said shrugging. "By the way, what's your name?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Adrian, and I meant somewhere to chill, you know, couches, tv, foosball table, no sunlight." They flick the cigarette butt onto the ground

message 5: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Catalina chuckled. ”Then I guess this isn't the place for that. I've been itching to punch something though.” she said, looming at the punching bags.

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments *looking

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm always itching to punch something. Anyway, do you get a selection too?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wanna play drink or dare to pass the time? It's where you either have to drink a disgusting concoction the other person whips up or do their dare."

message 9: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Nah; I'm not the heir so I don't get one. And that sounds awesome." She said grinning. "To the kitchen then?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, but we may have to move around the kitchen. And why are you not the heir, aren't you the oldest?"
(I'll post first in the kitchen)

message 11: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Nope; I'm eighteen and Eli is 20. I'm adopted anyways so I wouldn't get the crown; Don't want to anyways." She said walking out with them. (K!)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn wandered inside. "Is anybody in here? No? Fine." She turned around and left, shaking her head.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lani walked into the gym, looking around. Despite her upbringing, she knew she felt more comfortable in a place like this - where reputation and status didn't matter, just your grit and strength. She wondered if she was really allowed in here, since there were mostly just guards.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn walked into the gym. She spotted Lazuli and waved. "Hello!" The princess called cheerfully, walking over to the far right wall. "How are you?" She put on a pair of boxing gloves and started attacking a punching bag.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lani smiled and waved back, jogging on a treadmill. "I'm doing well, what about you?" she asked.

message 17: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 03, 2020 01:47PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm pretty good! Have you explored the castle yet?" Aaralyn asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only a little bit," Lazuli replied. "I'd like to see more, but I got lost in a book for a while," she said, with a light laugh.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn nodded, taking a break from the punching bag. "So, where did you grow up?" She started running on one of the treadmills next to Lazuli.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 03, 2020 02:29PM) (new)

(The Selection Provinces because I'm a nerd)

"I'm from Waverly," Lazuli said, "But I travel all the time for work." She didn't point out that she went into the sky once every year, since that was...odd.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (It's blocked on my computer ;-;)

"Cool! I've always wanted to travel around the world. It sounds fun, and there's so much more to see than just the castle. Speaking of getting out of the castle, there's gonna be some fireworks down at the Pier tonight. Cat and I are going with a few other people. Do you want to come? It'll be fun."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Absolutely!" Lani grinned brightly, flicking an errant strand of hair out of her face. "That sounds amazing." Her first thought was that she'd be able to get into the public eye now as one of the Selected. But she pushed it away and told herself that she needed to actually enjoy this process. She'd worked enough for her mother - and besides, fireworks brought enough attention to the sky that Nut would get her admiration anyway.

message 23: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 03, 2020 02:43PM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn nodded excitedly. "Great! I'll- Oomph!" The girl had tripped while running on the treadmill, and she fell hard on her back. "Ow..." She mumbled, lying there with her eyes closed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you okay?" Lani asked immediately, jumping off her own treadmill and going to the princess.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yep. I'm fine. I didn't fall. The floor just needed a backward hug." Aaralyn mumbled, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head.

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread