Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please combine 3 formats of the same book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rea (new)

Rea Keech | 13 comments My book Uncertain Luck is listed as 3 separate books, probably because I listed it in each of three formats. Would you mind combining the 3 formats of the same book?
Hardback 9781733052498
Paperback 9781735593807
Ebook 9781735593814
Thanks for your trouble.

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Combined

when you add an Amazon "ebook" it is considered a Kindle edition. I corrected that for you.

message 3: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Rea wrote: "My book Uncertain Luck is listed as 3 separate books, probably because I listed it in each of three formats. Would you mind combining the 3 formats of the same book?
Hardback 9781733052498
Paperbac..."

Your other books have ebook editions. Are they Kindle editions or are they available on other platforms?

message 4: by Rea (new)

Rea Keech | 13 comments Suzi wrote: "Rea wrote: "My book Uncertain Luck is listed as 3 separate books, probably because I listed it in each of three formats. Would you mind combining the 3 formats of the same book?
Hardback 9781733052..."

All my ebooks are available on Amazon as Kindle books but also from many other sellers as epub books, e.g. Kobo, Nook, Apple , Google Play Books, and through independent sellers.
I really appreciate your help.

message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Rea wrote: "Suzi wrote: "Rea wrote: "My book Uncertain Luck is listed as 3 separate books, probably because I listed it in each of three formats. Would you mind combining the 3 formats of the same book?
Hardba..."

Kindle editions need separate editions. Among other reasons, having the Kindle edition ASIN and Kindle designation allows Goodreads readers to find other information or purchase the books from the link on the book page.