A Bookish Adventure... discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Here is where you can talk about ACOTAR Series.

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments I'm at A Court of Wings and Fire rn :) really good series. I'm enjoying it so far. The second one is the best one! wayyy better than the first!

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Yes I love this series!!! I especially love all the different courts and world building. It’s so detailed and has a great system of magic!!

message 4: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments yesss, out of curiosity do you prefer ToG or ACOTAR?

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) ToG I think I like Aelin more than Feyre but I know I like Rhys WAY BETTER than Rowan.

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments same!!! don't get me wrong, Feyre is awesome, but compared to Aelin...no doubt I'm leaning towards Aelin <3

and don't get me started with Rhys...me and my friend always talk about him <3

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments I got an ACOTAR print art for my room and I am obsess.

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Joyce wrote: "same!!! don't get me wrong, Feyre is awesome, but compared to Aelin...no doubt I'm leaning towards Aelin <3

and don't get me started with Rhys...me and my friend always talk about him <3"

Rhys is like literally the best character in that series. Also, his inner circle is so amazing and so funny. I love reading their interactions with each other and makes me laugh so much.

message 9: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments I love the inner circle way too much. I feel like Feyre is kind of an iffy character for me, but other than that, everybody in the inner circle.

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Lilly wrote: "I love the inner circle way too much. I feel like Feyre is kind of an iffy character for me, but other than that, everybody in the inner circle."

The inner circle really make the book so much better! Cassian is soo funny! I love his bickering xD and I'm a huge Azriel fan! He's mysterious...I want to know more! And Morgan and Amren are so badass...

Btw Lilly did I read the first two books with you?? (as a buddy read??) xD

message 11: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments Yeah! Are we ever going to finish those? Or did you already read all of them? I don't know what happened to that

message 12: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Lilly wrote: "Yeah! Are we ever going to finish those? Or did you already read all of them? I don't know what happened to that"

sooo we have two more left! and for real idk if we are going to continue xD but I'm down to reading it! :)

message 13: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments Alright, we should ask Elizabeth!

message 14: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments Should I read this or is it overhyped?

message 15: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments It's not overhyped. It deserves all the hype it gets. If anybody calls this overhyped I'm going to take Mel's avengers and attack them 😂

message 16: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments XD by all means, keep Mel's Avengers. I shall find a copy

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Oh I love this series!
Not as good as TOG in my opinion but still good:)
And I prefer Aelin and Rowan 100% to Rhys and Feyre.

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Rowaelin I just feel is the perfect ship with ups and downs. Feysand can be annoying and too perfect at times

message 19: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments has any of you currently reading or have read A Court of Silver Flames???? :D

message 20: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments I preordered mine...but just got notice that the book will be delayed for 1-3 days :'(

message 21: by Mariah (new)

Mariah (mariahhgrace) | 1 comments I just finished ACOSF. it's soooo good, def one of my favorite books by her. hope you get yours soon!

message 22: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Mariah wrote: "I just finished ACOSF. it's soooo good, def one of my favorite books by her. hope you get yours soon!"

thanks!! and happy you enjoyed it!!!

I got my books a couple days ago! :) I have like 1/4 left to go through :) and so far it's good!

(also thanks to this book I now have a cramp in my hand xD does anyone else have the same problem??)