What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romantic Mystery about woman staying in strangers’ house, meets young man next door, recognizes him and things around the house (Spoilers in comments)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reese (new)

Reese Moulton (orangesodaaddict) | 5 comments I believe the book was written within the last decade, a girl finds herself needing a place to stay for the night and goes to a house with a kind older couple who treat her very nicely. She stays for a while and notices small things around the house that she seems to remember. I think the older couple left notes mostly and we don’t see them much. There’s also a handsome young man next door who flirts with the girl and gives cryptic messages. Eventually we find out she was the daughter of the couple and the man next door was her childhood sweetheart. I think she died in a car accident outside the house.
The theme was more mystery and kinda upbeat, not actually that scary.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35394 comments Mod
Reese, what's the genre (which we need to add to the header at the top of the page) - e.g., for teens or kids, fantasy, mystery? How far into the book do you realize the girl is a ghost (is this a spoiler)?