Dresden Files discussion

MVP of BG

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Darkcain11, Merlin (new)

Darkcain11 | 324 comments Mod
Take Harry out of the running. I'd say the MVPs are Butters, Marcone, or Mab. Who were you guys MVPs

message 2: by Christian (new)

Christian | 148 comments Butters was pretty amazing, but I think Mab is taking the top spot just for being cool.

message 3: by Caryl (last edited Oct 02, 2020 05:11AM) (new)

Caryl Huffstetler | 90 comments Marcone having taken up a coin is kind of a gut punch. Makes me wonder if Ivy did too? Canon says she's dismissed Kincaid. She's about 17 now. Almost an adult. Marcone kept his alliance hidden for years. Or was that part of his deal with the Denarians? He'd accept a coin if they'd leave the Archive alone from that point forward. The old Marcone would have done that for a child. But a Denarian allied Marcone who has magic through Thorned Namshiel? Oh boy, that's gonna be bad.

Yet, for the pivotal role he played in Ethniu's defeat and sort of saving Harry, again, he gets a vote for MVP.

message 4: by Monica, White Council (new)

Monica T. Rodriguez (monicatrodriguez) | 374 comments Mod
Ivy with a coin? Devastating. She has more knowledge than Nicodemus. That...would be bad.

As for MVP, I gotta go with Butters. But Murphy gets Honorable Mention. Half the size of Dresden and she took down a giant.

message 5: by Darkcain11, Merlin (new)

Darkcain11 | 324 comments Mod
Monica wrote: "Ivy with a coin? Devastating. She has more knowledge than Nicodemus. That...would be bad.

As for MVP, I gotta go with Butters. But Murphy gets Honorable Mention. Half the size of Dresden and she ..."

All I thought on this comment. Is Dresden telling Murph in white night pick on someone your own size

message 6: by Monica, White Council (new)

Monica T. Rodriguez (monicatrodriguez) | 374 comments Mod
Darkcain11 wrote: "All I thought on this comment. Is Dresden telling Murph in white night pick on someone your own size "

Priceless.