The Everything Bagel Role-Play Group discussion

Miscellaneous > The Saltwater Lake!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is the salty lake in the middle of the dark, creepy forest! There is a bit of plains surrounding this, but not a lot. Use your not-really-anything-in-particular creatures here, though anything is welcome!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tangerine jumps into the cold water, ducking her head below the surface.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tangerine feels the water move next to her, and she leaps out of the lake. "Who's there?" She calls.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you think I'm gonna do, attack you?" She rolls her eyes. "Whoever you are, I guarantee you're bigger than me. I just wanna talk to you!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." She says, craning her neck to look up at him. (She's like, four foot, which i assume is a fraction of Fizz's height)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name?" She asks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2020 06:07PM) (new)

"Oooh, spicy! Well, Mr. Slithers, my name is Tangerine." She chuckles.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(brb)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(back)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, goodbye Fizz! I hope you don't mind me sleeping beside this lake tonight!" She calls after him, starting to dig a hole in the sand.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tangerine finishes her hole just as it's starting to get dark, and she crawls inside and goes to sleep.
(Should we time skip to morning?)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

# in the morning #
Tangerine wakes up to find that she has been covered in sand that has fallen from the top of her hole. She jumps up and out of it, then into the water she goes to wash off her fur.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She crawls out and shakes herself off. "FIIIIZZZZ! ARE YOU UPPP YEEEETTTTT?!" She yells as loud as she can.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumps back as he leaps from the water. "Woah, a shark! Get it, Fizz! You can win!" She cheers.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(dude are you still here?)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!" She says, jumping into the water to try and peer down to where Fizz had just disappeared. Her fur tingles from the electricity.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok i'm just gonna assume you had to leave so gn I'll be here if you decide to come back)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(But can you try to tell me before you leave next time?)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tangerine splashes in the water. "TAKEDOWN!" She yells playfully.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww, c'mon man!" She yells, ducking underneath the water. She tries to yell something while she is submerged, but all that comes out are bubbles.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She chases him, going as fast as she can. (Well crap i gtg now :()