Addicted to YA discussion

The Damned (The Beautiful, #2)
This topic is about The Damned
Series > The Damned

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5291 comments Mod
This discussion will be lead by Stone_Assassin. The discussion leader will be here to help keep the conversation going. Look out for comments and questions the discussion leader might make and respond back to them!

message 2: by SAssassin22 (new) - added it

SAssassin22 (ardalans_assassin) | 9 comments Hi everyone and welcome to the discussion for The Damned.

I am very excited to be leading this one and I am starting the book literally right after I post this.

First though, I want to ask you all a question to get things going.

What are you hoping to see in book two? Book one definitely left us with some questions and a cliffhanger, so I’m interested to see what you all are looking forward too!

Also, don’t hesitate to prompt your own questions.

HAPPY READING!

-Stone

Sayali Borkar (sayaliborkar) | 9 comments Hi,
I Just finished reading The Beautiful yesterday and I am sooo ready to start reading The Damned. Really excited!! I loved Celine and I definitely want to see her story.

As for Book 2, I want to know more about the Grimaldi household, about Luca and Nonna, and the rivalry between the Brotherhood and Fallen. Need details....

message 4: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna | 77 comments To me, the second book was a little worse. But i really enjoyed the duology.