Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

333 views
Serieses! > Add to series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linnéa (new)

Linnéa | 15 comments These two books is a part of the Marianne Jidhoff series (https://www.goodreads.com/series/1525...).

Number 9 (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...)
Number 8 (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...)


message 2: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 44 comments Linnéa wrote: "These two books is a part of the Marianne Jidhoff series (https://www.goodreads.com/series/1525...).

Number 9 (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...)
Number..."


Request complete!


message 3: by Linnéa (new)

Linnéa | 15 comments Kinsey wrote: "Linnéa wrote: "These two books is a part of the Marianne Jidhoff series (https://www.goodreads.com/series/1525...).

Number 9 (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5......"


Are you sure that no. 8 is filed under the correct series? Cuz when I click on it, it shows up in a separate series.


message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1766 comments Linnéa wrote: "Are you sure that no. 8 is filed under the correct series? Cuz when I click on it, it shows up in a separate series."

Fixed.


back to top