Academy for Gods and Goddesses 2 discussion

The Town > Ice Cream Parlor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Enjoy your summer days with refreshing gelato of all flavors. ((And winter too, I personally love having ice cream in the winter))

message 2: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi and Amelia enter together. "So what do you wanna get?" asked Laavi.

message 3: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!] (detectingeagle310) | 788 comments Mod
" Two scoops of Chocolate and Vanilla. " She replied

message 4: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Of course," she said, remembering that's what Amelia always got. "I'll have chocolate and mango"

message 5: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

They got their ice-creams and walked out

message 6: by Juuso (new)

Juuso (( can Julia come her? I do not have anyone to RP with xD ))

message 7: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

(( sure. If Laavanya is okay with it. ))

message 8: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((i definitely don't mind, also where are they going?))

message 9: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

(( no idea ))

message 10: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((maybe, right before they leave they can bump into Julia [that's Juuso's character, right?] and they can start talking and then we'll see what happens))

message 11: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

(( sure ))

message 12: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) ((hey, Juuso, when will you be on?))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 137 comments Maddie came in to be by herself, which is rare.

she buys a strawberry ice cream and sits down

message 14: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether | 40 comments *walks in*

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 137 comments Maddie looks at the door because of the bell ringing, and saw someone come in. she ignored them and went back to her thoughts

message 16: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether | 40 comments *walks over to the counter*
"what do you have that has more chocolate than a hershey's factory"

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((Marethyu. YOU are not playing your charecter. you need to put it from a Third person point of veiw. for exsample
Marethyu walks in and goes over to the counter. "what do you have that has more chocolate than a hershey's factory"
thanks!))

message 18: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether | 40 comments (Sorry i usually play from a first person POV)

message 20: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She had finished her ice-cream and had been catching up with Laavi when she spotted Chris. Her face lit up. She excused herself before heading towards Chris.

message 21: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She hugged him back, " I missed you " she murmured

message 22: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

message 23: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

" I know right. I was quite bored "

message 24: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

" Nothing much. Went home, stayed in my room. Almost died of boredom. Came back. Caught up with friends. You know, the usual. What about you ? "

message 25: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

She hummed, " Wanna hangout ? I haven't seen my boyfriend for a long time "

message 26: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

" I already had one. You can get one for yourself if you want " she shrugged

message 27: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

" No idea. I haven't been anywhere other than the dorms and the ice-cream parlour "

message 28: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (new)

" Good idea. Let's go ! "

message 29: by Rey [Happy Pride Everyone!!!], Staff Member who has no idea what to do (last edited Oct 29, 2020 02:54AM) (new)

((Okie))

message 30: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi headed to her dorm after finishing her ice cream. She had a costume for a few years ago that she had to find for the ball.

message 31: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 384 comments Mod
Shelia walked in, feeling the cold breeze of freezers as someone ordered their ice cream. She smiled, a bit of cold would be perfect to cool her down, at least a bit.

message 32: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi chuckled as she realized this was the second time in the day she was getting ice cream. She shivered slightly as they entered, but adjusted to the temperature pretty quickly.

message 33: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

"Hmmmm... What flavour do you like?" Shelia asked looking at the different ice creams suggested.

message 34: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Uhhh I'm gonna go with chocolate and mango." She said, coming back to her usual choice after needlessly staring at the menu. "A weird combination, I'm aware."

message 35: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Shelia chuckled, "well I'm going for lavender and passion fruit. Weird choices too, I know, but its been so long since there was lavender in an Ice cream shpp that I had to take it and passion fruit is my just usual"

message 36: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "I've never had that," mused Laavi, "Maybe next time?" She paid for her icecream, and took a seat.

message 37: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Shelia took hers too, searched for coins that loved hidding themselves between her bills and joined Laavi at her table, taking the seat across from her. She took the small spoon she had asked for and scraped it on her ice cream before eating it.

message 38: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi had taken hers in a cone and was licking away. "Are you excited for the ball?"

message 39: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

"Yeah" Shelia said smiling down at her ice cream. "I've never been at one, it'll be a first" she said looking up. "You?"

message 40: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "I've been last year, but that was my first." She smiled as she remembered all the fun times she'd had. "You're gonna love it."

message 41: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Shelia smiled, almost certain. Almost.
"I heard there was a karaoke place there, is this true?"

message 42: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Yeah, it's really cool, I didn't stay there that long though."

message 43: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

(( really sorry for taking so much, I'm working at the same so yeah... xD ))

"We could go there if we wanted, try some songs, and break our voices" Shelia grinned, snorting, thinking back at when she was 4 and used to sing on Disney songs with her late mom.

message 44: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "Sounds like a plan," smiled Laavi recounting her own memories with Robin and her mom. "Let's just hope I don't deafen everyone there."

((It's alright lol, don't worry.... I gotta go sleep now so goodnight!))

message 45: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

(( goodnight then! ))

message 46: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Shelia laughed. "Or make it rain inside!" she added to what Laavi had said. Scooping a new spoonful of ice cream, she brought it to her mouth and savored it happily.

message 47: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) Laavi laughed lightly and continued eating her icecream, the familiar flavor providing a strange sense of home.

message 48: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (last edited Nov 20, 2020 10:39AM) (new)

Finished, Shelia hummed a song she knew since she was a child and asked, "what do you wanna do when you're done? Put the dress on and go to the ball? Or something else?"

message 49: by laavi (new)

laavi (hot_like_laava) "We can go to the ball," Laavi smiled, "I can't wait to put on that dress again."

message 50: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Headmistress, Kaylie, Shelia (new)

Shelia grinned, "let's go!". She took her cup up and threw it in the bin before walking towards the exit.
She was getting more and more excited at the idea of going to the ball as it really started to feel real. I'm going to a ball, to an actual ball. It's in real life, it's not in a dream, she thought. "I'm going to an actual ball!" she finally said aloud without doing it on purpose but she didn't care, she was too happy to care.
She turned back to Laavi, with a radiant happy smile, to see if she was following her, not conceiling her excitement and happiness.

« previous 1