2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Laura’s October

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Oct 31, 2020 05:01PM) (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Challenge/Buddy

The Kiss Thief✔️5 stars
A Lie for a Lie✔️4 stars
The Sweetest Oblivion✔️4 stars
Undeniably You✔️5 stars
Shadows✔️3 stars
The Bribe✔️ 4 stars
Happily Letter After✔️4 stars
Veiled

End of Day#1✔️4 stars
Middle of Knight#2✔️4 1/2 stars
Dawn of Forever#3✔️4 1/2 stars
One✔️5 stars
Drive✔️4 stars

The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1) by Helena Hunting The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1) by Danielle Lori Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann Shadows (Bayou Magic, #1) by Kristen Proby The Bribe (Calamity Montana #1) by Willa Nash Happily Letter After by Vi Keeland End of Day (Jack & Jill, #1) by Jewel E. Ann Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill, #2) by Jewel E. Ann Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3) by Jewel E. Ann Fatal Affair (Fatal, #1) by Marie Force Drive by Kate Stewart Veiled by Karina Halle One by Jewel E. Ann

2-3-4
Suddenly Forbidden✔️4 1/2 stars
Bittersweet Always#2✔️5 stars
Pretty Venom#3✔️5 stars
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason#2✔️3 stars
All the Rage#4.5
#Selfie#4
Come Back Home Again#2✔️4 stars
Worth the Fight#3
Marley#3
The Maddest Obsession✔️5 stars

Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1) by Ella Fields Bittersweet Always (Gray Springs University, #2) by Ella Fields Pretty Venom (Gray Springs University, #3) by Ella Fields Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason (Bridget Jones, #2) by Helen Fielding All the Rage (King, #4.5) by T.M. Frazier #Selfie (Hashtag, #4) by Cambria Hebert Come Back Home Again (Hope Valley, #2) by Jessica Prince Worth the Fight (Accidentally on Purpose, #3) by L.D. Davis Marley (Carnage, #3) by Lesley Jones The Maddest Obsession (Made #2) by Danielle Lori

Inhale, Exhale.✔️2 1/2 stars
Rough Love DNF
Razer's Ride
Dirty English✔️3 stars

Inhale, Exhale. (Hollow Ridge #1) by C.L. Matthews Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1) by Lauren Landish Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1) by Jamie Begley Dirty English (English, #1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Irreparable Damage. DNF
Irreparable Lives

Irreparable Damage (Irreparable, #1) by Sam Mariano Irreparable Lives (Irreparable, #2) by Sam Mariano

MOOD READS- TBD
Gentleman Sinner✔️2 1/2 stars
Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11026 comments Mod
So much to love here! I’m desperately trying to start that Helen Hunting series.

Enjoy everything💜

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Jonetta wrote: "So much to love here! I’m desperately trying to start that Helen Hunting series.

Enjoy everything💜"

Thanks! I’ve had Lie For a Lie on my lists many times. I’ll get to it this month for sure, since it’s a challenge book this month.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2417 comments You're reading the Fatal series by Marie Force? I have to get back to it. I loved the books I've read so far.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2443 comments A lovely list. Moving forward in a lot of series. Have fun Laura.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4341 comments Mod
Happy reading, Laura!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Robin wrote: "You're reading the Fatal series by Marie Force? I have to get back to it. I loved the books I've read so far."

I’m starting it for the word Fatal for the scavenger hunt. I didn’t want to start such a long series but I tried a different Fatal book and it was a DNF. So........

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Michelle wrote: "A lovely list. Moving forward in a lot of series. Have fun Laura."

Thanks!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Lauren wrote: "Happy reading, Laura!"

Thank you!

message 10: by Viki (new)

Viki (vikir) | 643 comments Great list. It has been ages since I read the Bridget Jones series. I remember enjoying it. Hope you enjoy it too.

message 11: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 542 comments Great list. I keep meaning to get to the Fatal series myself.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Viki wrote: "Great list. It has been ages since I read the Bridget Jones series. I remember enjoying it. Hope you enjoy it too."

Thank you. I was surprised how funny the first one was.

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Christina T wrote: "Great list. I keep meaning to get to the Fatal series myself."

Thank you!

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 985 comments You have some of my favorites on your list. Enjoy!

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Sharon wrote: "You have some of my favorites on your list. Enjoy!"

Thanks Sharon!

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2328 comments Jonetta wrote: "So much to love here! I’m desperately trying to start that Helen Hunting series.

Enjoy everything💜"

An FYI for you. I finished Lie For A Lie and I was pleasantly surprised it’s set in the Pucked world. (I had no clue, never read a blurb cause she’s an auto click for me) Not necessary to read that series first but I know you are like me and like to read in order. The guys and girls of that series make appearances. And the Pucked series is great so it’s not a hardship.

message 17: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11026 comments Mod
Ooh! Thanks for letting me know. I have the Pucked series (I think).