The Midnight Readers discussion

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)
This topic is about The Cruel Prince
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
✧ 2020 BOTM > The Cruel Prince Discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments Yessss. Join me

message 3: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

message 6: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments No it's spoiler-free :)

Amelie | 323 comments Great review! 😂 I actually liked the book and the enemies-to-lovers romance, but I can understand why it may not have been your cup of tea.

Holly (hollyabookdragon) this book put me in huge reading slump and I agree with Lilly

message 9: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments Yess I was going into a reading slump reading it and I had to dnf before I lost anymore brain cells

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) | 500 comments I need a reread of this one. I've been meaning to for a while ;(

Random Pineapple (certifiedkilljoy) | 16314 comments *crying* why does everyone hate this so much?

message 12: by amia (new) - rated it 5 stars

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) i loved this!

message 13: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments Really? The only people who I know who don't like it are Adela and now Holly. It seems like everybody likes it

message 14: by amia (new) - rated it 5 stars

amia (makevocaloidgreatagain) yeah well everyone has their own opinions

Random Pineapple (certifiedkilljoy) | 16314 comments @Lilly I am once again being overly dramatic

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Omg this is like in my top five favourite trilogy of all time 🥺
Jude and Cardan are the BESTA

message 17: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments This is definitely one of those books that people either love or hate

megan | 2 comments I just finished the book and i loved it!!! i cant wait to read the next book

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

started it today! I'm about a third of the way through

message 20: by Sofia, Bookish Duck (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia (sofloaf) | 5001 comments I'm SO HYPED for this book. It's #1 on my tbr, which is... really long, to say the least. Unfortunately, my copy won't be coming in until after this BOTM is done... 😭😭 #regrets

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

so far I'm a little suspicious of literally everyone. Especially Dain. And everyone is raving about Cardan and the slow-burn romance but I'm not really seeing it? I'm only about 37% through though

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) The slow burn is a three book process so you’re in for a ride😌

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished this and now I want the next book! But I'm not super super drawn into the world the way I am with the other fantasy series that other people are hyping this up to be.

message 24: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments I don't know anybody besides me and Adela who doesn't like it 😂

Holly (hollyabookdragon) I didn't like I need to lower my rating

message 26: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments Thank you Holly! Sorry I forgot that you didn't like it

Athena of Velaris | 57 comments I was kind of in the middle about it. It was fine.

Annie Bookworm (anniebookworm) | 13 comments I completed the whole series and I absolutely enjoyed it, though I have to admit, the first book was my least favourite.

message 29: by Sofia, Bookish Duck (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sofia (sofloaf) | 5001 comments I finished the first book and I'm on the second.
I didn't love the world building, but Cardan is my cinnamon roll and he makes up for it all.

message 30: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva (evazheng) | 27 comments Unpopular ahead, but I really disliked the whole series. Everything felt so underdeveloped and rushed.

message 31: by Lillyyy, Bookish Immortal (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lillyyy | 5564 comments Eva wrote: "Unpopular ahead, but I really disliked the whole series. Everything felt so underdeveloped and rushed."

I totally agree

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.