Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

For the Blogless > Heather's Readathon Log

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 1766 comments Welcome to the Blogless group! And happy 10-year Dewey's anniversary!

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 315 comments Heather wrote: "It’s my 10 year anniversary with the readathon! My first readathon was October 2010. I stayed awake until 2am reading Reliquary, and I’ve associated late nights with Martha Wells books ever since.
..."

Agatha Christie books are the PERFECT fall reading books. Especially in the evening!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 182 comments Happy 10th Readathon Anniversary! You've got some great fall books on your list. Enjoy!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 1031 comments Happy 10th readathon anniversary Heather!

It's my first time setting up a thread as well. Good idea linking to instagram and twitter! That's where I post most of my updates as well.

Have a great readathon!

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Dargain | 188 comments Jamie wrote: "Heather wrote: "It’s my 10 year anniversary with the readathon! My first readathon was October 2010. I stayed awake until 2am reading Reliquary, and I’ve associated late nights with Martha Wells bo..."

True . I'm hooked on Diane Mott Davidson's mysteries and fall and winter is when I like to read them . Just feels right .