Monthly Challenges discussion

October 2020 Challenge > WHEEL OF FORTUNE TASK

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana S (last edited Nov 03, 2020 04:19AM) (new)

Diana S | 1726 comments Mod
CHOOSE 5 BOOKS that you would like to read this month.
• Display your books by BOOKCOVERS
for example: In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren The Girl in the Mirror by Rose Carlyle A Single Swallow by Ling Zhang A Wild Winter Swan by Gregory Maguire Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella

☆☆ REMEMBER: You have a WEEK to choose & display your books

• On Thursday, October 8th, the WHEEL OF FORTUNE will be spun (sometime in the afternoon) and 2 numbers will be chosen.
for example: The wheel chose #4 & #5
We will be reading the 4th & 5th books on our display list.

• Then list the two books you will be reading this month: by title & author.
for example:
Book 1: #4 - A Wild Winter Swan by Gregory Maguire
Book 2: #5 - Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella

message 3: by Diana S (new)

Here are my five

The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Donna Kauffman Murder in the Corn Maze (A Granny Reid Mystery #2) by G.A. McKevett A Killer Maize (A Farmers' Market Mystery, #4) by Paige Shelton Death By Pumpkin Spice (Bookstore Cafe Mystery, #3) by Alex Erickson Bedeviled Eggs (Cackleberry Club, #3) by Laura Childs

message 5: by Linda C (last edited Oct 11, 2020 06:52AM) (new)

Linda C (libladynylindac) | 721 comments My Five:

Antidote to Murder (Dr Dody McCleland, #2) by Felicity Young A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #4.1, #4.3, #5.1, #7.1, #8.1) by Charlaine Harris When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neal No Fox to Give (Swan Lake Mates, #1) by Vivienne Savage Not the Faintest Trace (Sergeant Frank Hardy #1) by Wendy M. Wilson

#4 No Fox to Give - Vivienne Savage
#1 Antidote to Murder - Felicity Young

message 6: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Lott | 465 comments My Five:

The Power by Naomi Alderman Hush Hush (Tess Monaghan, #12) by Laura Lippman All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung Dirty Secret A Daughter Comes Clean About Her Mother's Compulsive Hoarding by Jessie Sholl The End of October by Lawrence Wright

message 7: by Amber (last edited Oct 13, 2020 07:35AM) (new)

message 8: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 335 comments My five:
Books of Blood Volumes One to Three (Books of Blood, #1-3) by Clive Barker Ghost Story by Peter Straub A Cosmology of Monsters by Shaun Hamill Blackwater The Complete Caskey Family Saga (Blackwater, #1-6) by Michael McDowell Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

message 9: by Diana S (last edited Oct 10, 2020 07:19AM) (new)

Sorry for the delay. :(
I been working on a house project and I forgot about the spin.

The numbers for this month are 4 & 1