The (Official) World Of Marissa Meyer discussion

Introductions > Moderator Request Sheet

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2020 07:36PM) (new)

Want to be a moderator? Fill out the questions below.

Why do you want to be a moderator?
How many books by Marissa Meyer have you read?
Will you answer member questions and help promote this group?
How often are you on Goodreads?
What title do you want? (If you want a title at all)

message 2: by Jin, Renegade/Anarchist (new)

Jin Ryoo | 96 comments Mod
Hi, my name is Jin.

I want to be a moderator because I think it would be cool to lead a group, support people, and actually be the ones who helps others out. I think I would also be a good person for this job because I am not that familiar with a lot of Marissa Meyer's books (although they are on my TBR list, not sure about the age ratings yet), so I can learn a lot from you and teach you some to!

I have read the Renegades series by her, and sadly, nothing else. This might not get me the spot, but like I said before, I want to learn, and the books are on my TBR list.

I will always do my best to answer the other members questions the best I can, and if possible, ask a couple of my own. If I get this spot, I would love to be in charge of the Renegades series.

I am online on goodreads basically everyday! My email gives me the news of my groups, and I always participate in other conversations (some).

I hope I get this spot! And like I said, I think I would be better in charge with the Renegades series. (Also can somebody please tell me what age rating Cinder is? Thanks!)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jin wrote: "Hi, my name is Jin.

I want to be a moderator because I think it would be cool to lead a group, support people, and actually be the ones who helps others out. I think I would also be a good person ..."

Hi! Thanks for filling out the moderator sheet. The age rating for Cinder is pretty much the same as The Renegades. Same level of romance (maybe a little more kissing), plenty of action. If you can read Renegades, I think reading Cinder will be perfectly fine. Hope the helps!

I'm looking for people will to help out, you've shown that. Help out where you can, thanks for joining!

P.S. Be sure to invite as many people as you can... :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jin wrote: "Hi, my name is Jin.

I want to be a moderator because I think it would be cool to lead a group, support people, and actually be the ones who helps others out. I think I would also be a good person ..."

Also, would you like a title?

message 5: by Jin, Renegade/Anarchist (new)

Thanks! But what do you mean by title? Like the things they put under their profile?

If that's the case, I would love "The girl that reads anything except history and non-fiction".

Thanks again!

message 6: by Jin, Renegade/Anarchist (new)

Jin wrote: "Thanks! But what do you mean by title? Like the things they put under their profile?

If that's the case, I would love "The girl that reads anything except history and non-fiction".

Thanks again!"

(If that title is way too long, then "Renegade/Anarchist" please. Thank you!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jin wrote: "Jin wrote: "Thanks! But what do you mean by title? Like the things they put under their profile?

Th..."

Renegade/Anarchist works perfectly. Thanks!

message 8: by Jin, Renegade/Anarchist (new)

Thank you!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jin wrote: "Thank you!"

No problem! Thanks for joining us.