Play Book Tag discussion

The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder, #6)
This topic is about The Dead Will Tell
September 2020: Psychological > The Dead Will Tell by Linda Castillo ~ 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joni | 624 comments Cold case files are always interesting. Painter’s Mill Police Chief, Kate Burkholder, soon gets her opportunity to solve one when murders start taking place in Painter’s Mill. She gets one clue that connects these murders…..an Amish Peg doll. And then she connects more dots from the deceased……they all went to high school together. There were 5 high school “friends” and three end up dead. Kate brings in the other two to try and catch this killer. .thing these "friends" dealt with......visions of a ghost

Turns out these 5 were involved or aware of a robbery/murder/kidnapping 35 years earlier.

Kate’s love interest John Tomasetti deals with his past when one of the men responsible for the death of his family is released from jail on a “deal”. John has to do all he can not to “deal” with this man himself.

I have a dear friend (Ellen) to thank for introducing me to this series. I can’t get through them fast enough. I love, love, love Linda Castillo and her writing. Definitely a psychological thriller at each turn. Can’t wait for the next.

Ellen | 2234 comments So glad you have joined the Kate Burkholder fan base Joni! And you're welcome!