A Bookish Adventure... discussion

Bookish Quizzes > Which Throne of Glass character are you?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Hi everyone! There are so many awesome bookish quizzes online! I thought I would share some fun ones and we can all share our answers :D

Here is the first one about which Throne of Glass are you!! Feel free to share what you got.

https://www.playbuzz.com/bloomsbury13...

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Sooo I did mine recently and I got Yrene Towers xD

message 3: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1318 comments @Mel, same here! But I’ve got no idea who that is 😂

message 4: by Celi (new)

Celi | 482 comments I got Manon! I actually like her, like A LOT ❤

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Celi wrote: "I got Manon! I actually like her, like A LOT ❤"

omg that's awesome!!! Manon is also one of my favourite in the series. Such a badass character <3

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Mel wrote: "I haven’t read the series yet, but I got Sorscha"

Sorscha was a healer in the book :) she was a shy and sweet character. I would say she was kind of introvert...but don't let that fool you cuz she was also sharp-minded, intuitive and witty :)
I liked her a lot!

message 7: by Joyce (last edited Oct 01, 2020 01:41PM) (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments It's funny cuz I got Yrene and she too was a healer in the book as well xD I guess we are meant to be healers in another lifetime xD

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I got the one and only: Celaena Sardothien

message 9: by Celi (new)

Celi | 482 comments Joyce wrote: "Celi wrote: "I got Manon! I actually like her, like A LOT ❤"

omg that's awesome!!! Manon is also one of my favourite in the series. Such a badass character <3"

Yes, I love Manon, she is one of my favorite too ❤

message 10: by Ashi (new)

Ashi | 191 comments I got Sorscha. Makes a lot of sense

message 11: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) I got Nehemia Yteger. AGH I MISS HER SO MUCH. Why did she have to die?!

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I totally agree!! She should have never died!!!

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 15 comments I got Sorscha as well! (I only read the first so don't know who that is)

"You’re Sorscha, healer at the Glass Palace: pretty, patient and super reliable, with an incredible knack for helping people. So why do you hide yourself away? You need to get yourself out there – stop worrying and start living!"

It's scary how pretty accurate this is

message 14: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Katie (The Storybook Sisters) wrote: "I got Nehemia Yteger. AGH I MISS HER SO MUCH. Why did she have to die?!"

awww she was an awesome character! I feel her death was needed because it' what made Celaena have a purpose and grow throughout the novel, but did I like it... NOT AT ALL!! like she was her first girl friend :'(

message 15: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments BookDuck | Maddie wrote: "I got the one and only: Celaena Sardothien"

omg yesss you got the QUEEN CELAENA!!! (I'm jealous!!)

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) I was shocked when I got her! Like I was not expecting it at all...

message 17: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments NO NO NO I GOT CHAOL I AM NOT CHAOL NOOOOOOOO

message 18: by katie ❀ (new)

katie ❀ (whisperngpages) lol but you are Chaol it is fate.

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Sofia wrote: "NO NO NO I GOT CHAOL I AM NOT CHAOL NOOOOOOOO"

I'm so sorry. I feel for you. Lol

message 20: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments I'M NEVER GOING TO ESCAPE THIS -

message 21: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments Sofia wrote: "NO NO NO I GOT CHAOL I AM NOT CHAOL NOOOOOOOO"

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU! ALTHOUGH I CAN KIND OF SEE WHY YOU GOT HIM 😂

message 22: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments I got Celaena, not sure how accurate that is 😂

message 23: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Sofia wrote: "NO NO NO I GOT CHAOL I AM NOT CHAOL NOOOOOOOO"

oh no....xD

message 24: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Lilly wrote: "I got Celaena, not sure how accurate that is 😂"

ouuuuh you got the queen!!! <3 awesome!

message 25: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments Lilly wrote: "Sofia wrote: "NO NO NO I GOT CHAOL I AM NOT CHAOL NOOOOOOOO"

OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU! ALTHOUGH I CAN KIND OF SEE WHY YOU GOT HIM 😂"

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

message 26: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments I'm going to take the quiz again because Chaol is just... not acceptable

message 27: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments I got Celaena! Her description actually matches me:

You’re Celaena Sardothien: a smart, sassy book-lover who always follows your own path. While your impassioned individualism and fearlessness are to be applauded, you might want to rein back your not-so-inner drama queen from time to time.

I didn't rig my answers or anything. My mood was just different today. Thank God I'm not Chaol.

message 28: by Lillyyy (new)

Lillyyy | 253 comments Haha I would have been so mad if I got Chaol so I don't blame you

message 29: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofloaf) | 212 comments I nearly exploded lol

message 30: by Ollie (new)

Ollie | 79 comments I got Chaol lol

Maddie (Inking & Thinking) Lol 😂

message 32: by Rory Gilmore (new)

Rory Gilmore (artemis1) | 155 comments Celeana!

Avery (BabeOfBooks) (ladyofliterature13) | 27 comments I haven't read the series yet, but I got Sorscha. She seems like a good character (hopefully)!!

message 34: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Avery (BabeOfBooks) wrote: "I haven't read the series yet, but I got Sorscha. She seems like a good character (hopefully)!!"

she is!!! :)

"Sorscha was a healer in the book :) she was a shy and sweet character. I would say she was kind of introvert...but don't let that fool you cuz she was also sharp-minded, intuitive and witty"

message 35: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 12 comments katie wrote: "I got Nehemia Yteger. AGH I MISS HER SO MUCH. Why did she have to die?!"
Crap. I'm still reading the first book . . .

message 36: by Tris (new)

Tris  | 349 comments I got Celaena Sardothien.
"You’re Celaena Sardothien: a smart, sassy book-lover who always follows your own path. While your impassioned individualism and fearlessness are to be applauded, you might want to rein back your not-so-inner drama queen from time to time."

I do relate to her.

message 37: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylareadsbooks) | 45 comments I got Nehemia Ytger!!

message 38: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 12 comments I got Sorscha. Pretty accurate

message 39: by Tris (new)

Tris  | 349 comments Cassie wrote: "I got Sorscha. Pretty accurate"

Which book does she appear in? I know some things about her because I deliberately spoiled myself for the whole series last night. But I don't know which book she appears in.😅

message 40: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Cassie wrote: "katie wrote: "I got Nehemia Yteger. AGH I MISS HER SO MUCH. Why did she have to die?!"
Crap. I'm still reading the first book . . ."

RIP!!!!

Hope you'll still read on even if you got spoiled!!! sorry for that!!! :'(

message 41: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Tris wrote: "I got Celaena Sardothien.
"You’re Celaena Sardothien: a smart, sassy book-lover who always follows your own path. While your impassioned individualism and fearlessness are to be applauded, you mig..."

LUCKY!!!

message 42: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 2030 comments Tris wrote: "Cassie wrote: "I got Sorscha. Pretty accurate"

Which book does she appear in? I know some things about her because I deliberately spoiled myself for the whole series last night. But I don't know w..."

Sorscha appears briefly in the second! but it's the third book where she plays a bigger part! :)

message 43: by Sara L. (new)

Sara L. (saralnerd) | 65 comments I got Chaol Westfall XD

you're loyal and dependable to death, with a mind as sharp as the swords you wield....

NoOOoo I'm not Chaol!! This is sooo sad .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

message 44: by Indy (new)

Indy (indyrzdl) | 5 comments Celaena Sardothien

You’re Celaena Sardothien: a smart, sassy book-lover who always follows your own path. While your impassioned individualism and fearlessness are to be applauded, you might want to rein back your not-so-inner drama queen from time to time.

coolcoolcoolcool