ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya walked into the gardens. She paused for a moment, taking it all in. "It's so beautiful..." She murmured, looking around. She spotted Elias and froze. "Um... Hello!" She said, walking over.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I have to go to tennis lessons, sorry!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ris slowly walked out into the garden. "Beautiful..." she murmured to herself.

At the same time as Ris, Abi entered from the other side.

Both girls sat down on a bench on opposite sides of the garden.

Ris looked around for other selected, but saw nobody, so she waited for others to walk up to her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jett was walking through the gardens, contemplating putting various flowers in her hair. She didn’t have anything to do, and she thought she neglected the gardens sometimes on her rounds.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Abi saw Jett walking through the garden. She waved. "Hello!" she called out.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jett beamed, hands behind her back like Ajax had instructed her.
“Hi!” She responded, crossing her ankles as she came to a stop.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jett's a guard, right?))

Abi loved talking to people, so she would never hesitate when she saw a person. "How are you today?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ris got up and began to stroll around the garden, hoping to run into a person she could talk to.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes she isssss))
Jett smiled, shrugging.
“I’m doing just fine. How are you? Oh, before that, what’s your name?”

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Abi smiled at Jett. "I'm Abi. I'm doing well." She added, mumbling to herself, "Well, as well as one can be when their own family hates them..."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "...No, I don't..." Kaya said. "I-I did a bit of research a few years ago for a story I was writing, but I never actually... did any real riding." She took the guiding rope carefully, looking up at the mare. "She's beautiful..." The writer whispered.

message 12: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 08:10AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "That would be... That would be amazing, yes." Kaya smiled. "Thank you." She looked up at Titan. "Do you do this a lot? Just... Hang out with the horses?"

((My love for Elias just doubled I love horses))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya hesitated for a moment. "That's... I'm sorry." She said, not really sure how to respond. "If... If you want, we could be friends?" The words slipped out of her mouth before she could think. Oh, I just made it so awkward didn't I...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! Prince!" Adrian calls. "Is there any place in this whole glitterfest of a castle that's dark, secluded, AND moody? You know, nowhere with flowers and a ton of sunlight?"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Kaya absolutely froze. "Um. Well." She stammered. "I... I suppose I'm here for the experience, I guess. I figure I'm not a very noticeable person, but..." She turned pink slightly, looking down at the ground. "I'm also just really bad at romance and I can't write it either so I'm here to get an idea of what it's like to see someone actually be in love?" She said the last part very fast and stared at the ground, expecting Elias to be upset with her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(Non-binary btw) "Ooh, who's Cat? They sound like my type of person."

message 17: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments (I wouldn't be so sure about that XDD)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(LOL, and it's fine)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"So where can I meet this Cat? And what are their pronouns?"

message 20: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments (Would this be a good time to bring her here?)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Who else sees the swing in the top left corner because yeah))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sure, bring her here.)

message 23: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments (K!)

message 24: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat ran into the Garden, catching herself on the trunk of a tree. "Hey!" She called, waving to the people in the garden. "Do any of you want to go to the Fireworks at the Pier tonight? And Eli, you don't have a choice." She said smirking.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, IDK, besides fireworks what will their be?" They wink. "Also, are you Cat?" Adrian looks Cat up and down. "What are your pronouns?"

message 26: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat smiled and walked over. "Yup!; That's me. I go by she/her pronouns. What about you?" She asked holding her hand out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"They/them. Um, besides your room, is there any place that isn't all sunshine here? I think my skin is burning."

message 28: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments She laughed. "Yeah. Surprisingly there is. Follow me!" She said happily and turned to them. "Meet us at the Great Hall if you're going okay?" She asked before leading them away.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, whatever." Adrian lights a cigarette

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((sure but is he gonna respond to Kaya's confession-thing))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(Is there a newspaper place where we can write news stories?)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(Why is it a tad off topic)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ris kept walking around, hoping to run into someone. She was looking around at the flowers, so she didn't see the person in front of her until she bumped into them.

((It can be whoever.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Benedict turned around, startled.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Not trying to argue, but it would be the newspapers of the kingdom.)

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 10:42AM) (new)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lydia_the_amazing wrote: "Benedict turned around, startled."

((Who is Benedict? Basic info, so I know who Ris is talking to.))

Ris looked up, startled. "Oops..." she mumbled. "Sorry."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oof. My character just ran into the king... Wow...))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, it's fine, all of the girls have to be interviewed anyway so I can start with you. Name and age?"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (Ris is the first one to be interviewed)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(There is no order to be interviewed)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's right now, they interview the girls wherever they are) "Name and age?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 11:16AM) (new)

Lydia_the_amazing wrote: ""Oh, it's fine, all of the girls have to be interviewed anyway so I can start with you. Name and age?""

Ris realised slowly that this was teh king. "Oh!" she started. "Uh--I'm Amaris Carter, I'm 19."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meant 19. Sorry))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yeah I was going to say that) "Okay Amaris, where are you from?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG!! Reply when I can!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay bye)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Well," she started. "I was actually born outside of the country. I don't quite remember where my biological mom was from."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay, next question! What are your feelings toward the prince?"

« previous 1 3

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread