Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book Removal

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (chrisrobertson) | 11 comments Hi,

Ive just gotten my author page and it has incorrect books listed as mine.

I am the author of My Zombie Sweetheart only. Also, i messed up when adding the book and used the incorrect ASIN number. So there are two listings for the ebook right now. The correct one has the ASIN B08K7ZFRP3. The other one has the number from the print edition but it's listed as an ebook.

Can anyone help sort these issues out? Thanks.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22287 comments done

message 3: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Bostrom | 1 comments I just opened my author page and there are two books listed that I haven't written. The only two books that should be listed as mine (Cheryl Bostrom / Cheryl Grey Bostrom) are The View from Goose Ridge, ISBN 978-0-7852-6655-6 and
Children At Promise, ISBN 0-7879-6875-7
Can you delete the other two?
Thanks

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Cheryl wrote: "I just opened my author page and there are two books listed that I haven't written. The only two books that should be listed as mine (Cheryl Bostrom / Cheryl Grey Bostrom) are The View from Goose R..."

reviewing

message 5: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Cheryl wrote: "I just opened my author page and there are two books listed that I haven't written. The only two books that should be listed as mine (Cheryl Bostrom / Cheryl Grey Bostrom) are The View from Goose R..."

1. Goodreads does not delete valid editions.

2. I created an author profile base on the name on the cover of one of your books, and moved your books to it.

Cheryl G. Bostrom Author profile

3. You can claim this by going to the author profile page here:

scroll down and click on the link that says is this you?