ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Catalina skipped in, waving to the cooks as she opened one of the fridges, taking out desserts and gobbling them up. They were so used to it, that they didn't even bat an eye.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn followed her sister into the kitchen. "So, who do you think is gonna win?" She asked nonchalantly.

message 4: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Eh, I really don't know; it's a bit too early to choose for me. What about you?" She asked, tossing a brownie to her younger sister.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn caught the brownie and took a bite out of it. "I'm not sure either. I think Jayden has a pretty good chance though... I kinda feel bad for Kaya, that lady who went up first? She seems nervous all the time."

message 6: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat nodded. "Yeah, he has an advantage since he knows how things work around here. I actually think Kaya is great; being nervous all the time gives you a certain kind of bravery." She said shrugging.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Both very true." Aaralyn said, nodding. "Any opinions on who might go home first?"

message 8: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Maybe one of the people who haven't said much; they'll have to showcase who they are to get far and not participating won't do too much in that aspect." She said with that logical voice she has in rare times.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, probably." She shrugged. "I was talking to Lazuli earlier, and I don't know, but she kinda gave me ominous vibes. That makes sense, right?"

message 10: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Yeah. I think everyone has their reasons for being here and that'll show as well." She said, leaning on the counter. "Anyways, Do you think anyone will want to go sneak out tonight? I think some people are setting off fireworks at the Pier. I'm assuming that you're coming with." She said with a grin.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Duh, of course I'm coming." Aaralyn laughed. "I haven't met many people, though, so I don't know who else would want to go. You?"

message 12: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "I'm pretty sure some of the guards will come, and we can force Elias to come? For the selected, I don't really know. I think Abigail might come though? She was the only one I really talked to.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn grinned, excited. "I might go visit a few of them, ask them if they want to come."

message 14: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "I'll come with then. I have to go see who's the best to prank anyways." She said wickedly, popping the last puff into her mouth and moving towards the door, stopping and looking back at Aaralyn.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn finished her brownie and joined her sister, running down the halls. "Race you to the first room!" She shouted, laughing.

message 16: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Catalina grinned and raced after her, going a fast as she dared with people looking. Ah who is she kidding?; She sped out of there like Lightning McQueen

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to go first or should I?"

message 18: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "I'll go!" Cat said, sitting on the counter because why not?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, drink or dare?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

They grinned evilly "I have such a good one"

message 21: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "Dare." She said chuckling.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eat this can of raw surströmming (one of the worst smelling foods in the world) and then ask any of the selected for a kiss."

message 23: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat groaned while laughing. She wrinkled her nose before a thought came to mind. She gobbled the can up and swallowed it, turning back to Adrian. "Well then; Adrian, may I have a kiss?" She asked mischievously.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhh, no. Ugh, should have thought of that." they laughed. "Your turn. And you're going to smell like that for the rest of the day btw."

message 25: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments Cat stuck her tongue out at then and took a glass of water. "Fine; Drink or Dare?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"That water isn't gonna help you know. And.. dare"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'm sure whatever you have in store for me is awful."

message 28: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "I know; Just trying to wash it down a little." She said and smirked. "Okay; I get to pick out an outfit for you to wear. Lots of sparkles." She said snickering evilly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eww fine. But only if I get to keep the jacket. And the boots."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mostly the jacket"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where should we go to get the clothes?"

message 32: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments "My closet of course!" She said grinning and hopped off of the counter.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"YOU have loads of sparkles in your closet?"

message 34: by dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (last edited Oct 02, 2020 11:44AM) (new)

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Aaralyn poked her head inside the door. "Oh, hey Cat. Hey, other person." She nodded. "Don't mind me, I'm just existing." The princess waved to the two and then walked away.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, okay."

message 36: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments ”I mean yeah!” She said, waving bye to her sister. ”I'm wearing jeans right now but I do wear ”feminine” clothing.” she said shrugging.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay lets go" (ive already posted there FYI)

message 38: by xavier (new)

xavier | 581 comments ((k!))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian walked in, looking for a snack. Meaning they sneaked in, making sure no cooks or maids were about. They began to raid the pantry. "God, they have every food in the world... except goldfish. They have freaking white ant eggs but no goldfish. Wow, just wow." Adrian shakes their head.

ℂhigeen( •_•) Rose walked in and then tripped on a chair(view spoiler). She made a little wonky face and then spotted a person. She looked for another pantry but ended up at the bootiful refrigerate that was camouflaged and found some strawberries. She snacked on them while rummaging through some other stuff.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

“Hey you.” Says Adrian “Who are you?”

ℂhigeen( •_•) "Me? Oh, Rose, short for Roseanne. Who're you, if you don't mind me asking," Rose said, throwing a stroooberry top away in the trash.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

“Adrian, I assume you’re one of the selected, what are your pronouns?”

ℂhigeen( •_•) "I am one of the Selected, and I go by she or her. Or hey *insert random thing like girl or you or celebrity girl*. So it doesn't really matter to me as long as you aren't insulting me or my gender-type," Rose said, her eyes glinting fiercely. Then she calmed down. "Sorry, that came out a little weird and harsh."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian smiles, “I think it was more than a little”

ℂhigeen( •_•) Rose stuck her tongue out at them while eating another strawberry.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't believe they don't have goldfish. Is there any chance you smuggled some into the castle?"

ℂhigeen( •_•) Rose laughed. "No, I didn't. Is there by any chance another kitchen?" Rose asked. She grabbed some blueberries and popped one in her mouth.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope." Adrian goes through a drawer and pulls something out. "Score! A full box of DIng-Dongs. Mine now." they tuck it in their bag.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyway, whats your power?"

« previous 1

ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ - ᴀ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread