Tonya Kappes Cozy Krew discussion

COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB > Post #1 Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries Book Chat

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) | 64 comments Mod
Welcome to the Amazon Cozy Mystery Book Chat. This month we are discussing the first book in the Camper and Criminals Cozy Mystery Series, “Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries”.
How is everyone doing today? Are you having a good week so far? I have been on an organizing all the things since we are starting to build on the new house. I honestly want to make sure I don't clutter up the new house so I figured on starting early to declutter my stuff!

Tonya Kappes

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 4 comments Good morning, Tonya. I should have re-read this first book!!!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (ladybugz727) | 10 comments Good morning! We were up and early for Luci's virtually schooling. She is "in class" until 11am. She is very excited to participate in the book chat. It's really awesome this is a series she can read with me.

message 4: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne Thompson | 5 comments At work trying not to kill someone. Maybe I should write a book so I can legally kill them.

message 5: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Walker | 1 comments Spent all day Tuesday at the court house waiting to see if I was called for jury duty...I was not, but now I’m so behind with work and reading! Have to get caught up on it all today

message 6: by Allyson (new)

Allyson Abu-Hajar | 3 comments Good morning! I think, this will be fun 😊

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 6 comments Having a great week. The bigger the space the more you collect. When we moved to a condo, that’s how we found out

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (goodreadscomsharon_rabner) | 2 comments Good morning everyone. I don't think I will be able to be on long.

message 9: by Connie (new)

Connie Anderson | 2 comments Good morning all 😃

message 10: by Wulfwyn (new)

Wulfwyn  (alaskanbookcafe) Good morning Tonya. Good morning all. I'll try to be here as much as I can.

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy Hejl | 1 comments Good Morning! A little stiff but moving around. Finishing up re-reading this, seems I forgot some of what happened

message 12: by Tonya (new)

Melissa wrote: "Good morning! We were up and early for Luci's virtually schooling. She is "in class" until 11am. She is very excited to participate in the book chat. It's really awesome this is a series she can re..."

Yay!! I'm so glad she can participate!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Good afternoon. I am confused, where is the book club discussion?

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura (dogsmomlaura) | 4 comments Darla wrote: "Good afternoon. I am confused, where is the book club discussion?"

There are different posts under Discussions

message 15: by Tonya (new)

Darla wrote: "Good afternoon. I am confused, where is the book club discussion?"

all the posts are numbered.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I still see no discussion about the book. Just people saying hello. I am sorry, but I am even more confused.