Re-writing KotLC discussion

New Backstorys > Sophie

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Sophie was definitely found by Fitz still but realized what a jerk he was and only hung out with him because he was Keefe's friend. Fitzphie never existed.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Gee you guys are harsh! I mean I haven't read the last book yet so maybe that is where this comes from

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Yes. Legacy killed my dreams of Fitzphie.

message 7: by Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away| (last edited Sep 29, 2020 04:32PM) (new)

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior OMG FITZ. IS. A. STUCKUPSNOTWHOTHINKSHECANGETAWAYWITHANYTHINGANDTHINKSHECANJUSTYELLATSOPHIETHENSAYSORRY

daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Queen Jenna the III wrote: "Sophie was definitely found by Fitz still but realized what a jerk he was and only hung out with him because he was Keefe's friend. Fitzphie never existed."

Love that!

message 9: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
Queen Jenna the III wrote: "Sophie was definitely found by Fitz still but realized what a jerk he was and only hung out with him because he was Keefe's friend. Fitzphie never existed."

keefe finds sophie. that ones better. fitz takes over stinas place as the annoying

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) Well no because if Fitz finds her she automatically has super low expectations of elves so when she sees Keefe's awesomeness she'll be completely starstruck.

message 11: by Captain123 (new)

yeah, but i like mine better.

message 12: by daughterofathenacarli (last edited Sep 30, 2020 09:02AM) (new)

How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. Then Keefe tries talking to her, and she agrees to go, under one condition. She never has to see Fitz again.

message 13: by Captain123 (new)

AnnabethChase wrote: "How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. Then Keefe tries talkin..."

lmao that is greaat

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 30, 2020 09:07AM) (new)

AnnabethChase wrote: "How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. Then Keefe tries talkin..."
Oh my gosh you guys have a deep hatred for Fitz!. What if she just originally fell for Keefe's great hair lol. She saw it and couldn't resist going with...

message 15: by Captain123 (new)

Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. T..."

whoa whoa whoa thats next level

Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. T..."

XD

Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "How about this? Fitz brings Keefe with him, and Keefe is the one who found Sophie. However, Fitz makes Keefe wait for him while he tries to get Sophie. Sophie refuses to go. T..."

Thanks!

message 19: by Captain123 (new)

lmao