Cozy Mysteries discussion

Robin Merrill
This topic is about Robin Merrill
Find a book or series > COZY MYSTERIES IN LARGE PRINT

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie Stewart | 7 comments MY MOTHER IS 78 IN AN ASSISTED LIVING IN SOUTH CAROLINA. I LIVE IN INDIANA. AT THE BEGINNING OF COVID19 I STARTED SENDING HER ROBIN MERRILL BOOKS. SHE IS ALMOST FINISHED WITH ALL OF HER SERIES AND HAS PASSED THEM AROUND TO HER FRIENDS THERE. I HAVE AMAZON PRIME AND HAVE BEEN HAVING THEM SENT DIRECTLY TO HER. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR OTHER CLEAN COZY MYSTERIES IN LARGE PRINT PAPERBACK SERIES? PREFERABLY $10 OR LESS A BOOK. I AM SENDING A NEW ONE EVERY WEEK. THESE LADIES ARE VERY BORED. NEED SUGGESTIONS. THANK YOU.

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria (sexydva) | 43 comments Large print books are difficult to find at that price point. How is she with technology? Would a kindle fire or an ereader be an option for her? The font sizes can be changed and there are hundreds of free cozies to choose from.

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie Stewart | 7 comments SHE HAS A CELL PHONE BUT SHE CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TEXT OR RETRIEVE PICTURES. I KNOW SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO USE A KINDLE.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Cochrane (beejaycee01) | 14 comments Try the Cat Who books by Lillian Jackson Braun. They are available in large print. i think the first is The Cat Who Could Read Upside Down. My Aunt and I loved them.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Cochrane (beejaycee01) | 14 comments No. no! I just looked it up It is The Cat Who Could Read Backwards

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria (sexydva) | 43 comments Connie wrote: "SHE HAS A CELL PHONE BUT SHE CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TEXT OR RETRIEVE PICTURES. I KNOW SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO USE A KINDLE."

Kindle fire might be easier because all she has to do it press on the picture and the book comes up. You could add books to it from home as long as she is connected to the internet. But it would require someone to show her how to do it.

The only other option I can think of is the library. Do they have an outreach service that will deliver books to them?

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (cj-mo) | 1352 comments Hazel Holt's Mrs. Malory series is excellent. I used to see them in large print at the library, but don't know if the large print editions are available on Amazon.