Brentwoodlibrarynh - Digital Book Club discussion

Nightbooks (Nightbooks #1)
This topic is about Nightbooks
Book Club Discussion! > October 2020 - Nightbooks

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary E. Bartlett Library Brentwood NH (brentwoodlibrarynh) | 39 comments Mod
Books are available on Hoopla for checkout or try borrowing from Libby!

Feel free to start discussion as you read or wait till you're finished, just give warning on spoilers!

Watch for the poll part to select next month's title!

Janice | 59 comments I started this today! Not quite what I thought it was going to be, but I'm enjoying it. It's a good escape from the real terrors of the day!

Katie Coppola (katesterco) | 39 comments I need to grab the hard copy!

Katie Coppola (katesterco) | 39 comments Just started reading today! Different from most books I have read but kinda perfect for October!

Janice | 59 comments I ended up enjoying it! The plot twists kept me engaged and the ending was satisfying! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Katie Coppola (katesterco) | 39 comments I’m really enjoying! A nice fast read! Hopefully finish by the end of the week!

Janice | 59 comments Heather - I'm curious what you think - one of the reviewers called it a blend of Grimm's Fairy Tales and Neil Gaiman.

Janice | 59 comments Katie wrote: "I’m really enjoying! A nice fast read! Hopefully finish by the end of the week!" It definitely picks up in pace as the book progresses. You should be able to finish quickly.

Toni | 23 comments I finished it 2 days ago. I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I enjoyed it. It was kind of a fun and engaging read and it did, as Janice said, have a satisfying ending! Glad I jumped on this one!

Katie Coppola (katesterco) | 39 comments Toni great to hear!! Sometimes this junior fiction books keep you on your feet!

Janice | 59 comments Toni wrote: "I finished it 2 days ago. I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I enjoyed it. It was kind of a fun and engaging read and it did, as Janice said, have a satisfying ending! Glad I jumped on this one!"
Toni, so glad you enjoyed it! I always love a good junior book as you know!

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather L. (hmlindsay) | 32 comments So, I'm trying this on audio and I really hate it so far. I don't know if it's the narrator, the story, or a combination there of.

Janice | 59 comments Heather wrote: "So, I'm trying this on audio and I really hate it so far. I don't know if it's the narrator, the story, or a combination there of." I didn't love the narration either, but the story was good. Keep going!