Re-writing KotLC discussion

11 views
The books > NEW KOTLC BOOKS

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by marzzzzz (new)

marzzzzz *GASP* SHANNON MESSENGER'S NEW KOTLC BOOK: KotCL 8.5: Unlocked IS COMING OUT NOVEMBER 17, 2020

IT SWITCHES BETWEEN SOPHIE AND KEEFE'S PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS PROBABLY GOOD SINCE WE ALL SHIP THEM


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg that... I really want to see from Keefe's perspective so bad!!!


message 3: by marzzzzz (new)

marzzzzz ikrrrrrrrrr


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Marley wrote: "*GASP* SHANNON MESSENGER'S NEW KOTLC BOOK: KotCL 8.5: Unlocked IS COMING OUT NOVEMBER 17, 2020

IT SWITCHES BETWEEN SOPHIE AND KEEFE'S PERSPECTIVE WHICH IS PROBABLY GOOD SINCE WE ALL SHIP THEM"



OOOH I WANT TO READ FROM KEEFE"S PERSPECTIVE! I'll have to find a way to read KOTLC books 5 and up first


message 5: by marzzzzz (new)

marzzzzz GASP you haven't read the books past 5? TELL US AS SOON AS YOU READ THEM CAUSE THERE IS A LOT THAT HAPPENS


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have not read the last, but my sister read it before me and gave lots of spoilers... I just need to get it from the library which should happen this week or next


message 7: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
hey guys, good chance ill get the new KotLC book a month before it comes out cause my mom works at a book store. i promise ill tell you if i do, and i wont spoil anything


message 8: by marzzzzz (new)

marzzzzz luckyyyyyyyy!


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That is sooooo cool! She got a good job haha


message 10: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
i might not though... but lets hope for the best, shall we?


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Marley wrote: "GASP you haven't read the books past 5? TELL US AS SOON AS YOU READ THEM CAUSE THERE IS A LOT THAT HAPPENS"

Yeah I will lol. I've only read up to Neverseen, which i loved but like, i am definetly on team Foster-Keefe, and while it was THAT surprising that Keefe joined the Neverseen, I am still hurt over that. Like, really Keefe? Really?


message 12: by marzzzzz (new)

marzzzzz definitely, imagine all the amazing benefits of knowing someone who works at a book store............*sigh*


message 13: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
darned.. i had a great meme, but now i cant do it cause you havent read lodestar


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Marley wrote: "definitely, imagine all the amazing benefits of knowing someone who works at a book store............*sigh*"

I wish i knew someone who works at a bookstore, too! (My parents are teachers, so i guess i can use the liberary whenever, but our school doesn't have any great books)


message 15: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
ha i also get like 10 books a day.


message 16: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
i actually come from a family that doesn't love reading. my brother hasn't even read harry potter and my sis is way to focused on her grades


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "i actually come from a family that doesn't love reading. my brother hasn't even read harry potter and my sis is way to focused on her grades"

Wait really? Your parents own a bookstore and your siblings don't like reading?


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "ha i also get like 10 books a day."

I'm so jealous! I wish i could get that


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "i actually come from a family that doesn't love reading. my brother hasn't even read harry potter and my sis is way to focused on her grades"
Umm, I didn't know you lived with aliens! jk


message 20: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
AnnabethChase wrote: "Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "i actually come from a family that doesn't love reading. my brother hasn't even read harry potter and my sis is way to focused on her grades"

Wait really? Your..."


yeahh


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

All my sinling love reading, Except the litttles he can't read yet. But my parents don't really read that much and suuuuuper slow


message 22: by daughterofathenacarli (last edited Sep 29, 2020 12:48PM) (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "Flamerc(-_-c) ~The Book Guy~ wrote: "i actually come from a family that doesn't love reading. my brother hasn't even read harry potter and my sis is way to focused on her grad..."

Well my siblings don't really like to read that much, either. My brother claimes he does, but he really only reads like 6 books a year, so i don't think he does. And my sister is in first grade, so she can't read any books on her own (although i could read some books by then) so the only reading she really likes is when i read Junie B Jones to her.


message 23: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
hey guys i created an RP topic for all yall people that have chosen your character


message 24: by daughterofathenacarli (last edited Sep 29, 2020 12:51PM) (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "All my sinling love reading, Except the litttles he can't read yet. But my parents don't really read that much and suuuuuper slow"

My parents never read either. They claim to be "too busy" but how can you be too busy to read? Plus, our neighbor reads, and she has kids and is teacher like my parents so obviously they could have time. (actually my neighbor just borrowed some books from me)


message 25: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 630 comments Mod
guys what do you think should be the main RP topics?


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

AnnabethChase wrote: "Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "All my sinling love reading, Except the litttles he can't read yet. But my parents don't really read that much and suuuuuper slow"

My parents never read either. Th..."

I am too buy to read but I still do. My mom always makes us take library break cause we don't get our stuff done :( But the best time, for me is right before bed.


daughterofathenacarli | 476 comments Mod
Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "Lover Of All Things Book wrote: "All my sinling love reading, Except the litttles he can't read yet. But my parents don't really read that much and suuuuuper slow"

My parents..."


Yeah i usually read at night too


back to top