Marvel RP discussion

New York > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Matt (Custom Pop Form) | 2697 comments Mod
Jax walked in with Emma and walked over to the counter. The woman behind looked up, and when she saw Jax, she smiled sadly, "Hi sweetie." She kissed his cheek and stood up. He hugged her, "Hey mom, I'm just here to get my tests done." She looked at Emma and asked, "Whos this?

message 2: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 1672 comments Mod
"Hi! I'm Emma Herondale. I'm just hanging out with Jax today. Nice to meet you!" Emma gave her a hug. "Sorry," she said, laughing. "I like hugs."

message 3: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax mom grinned and hugged her back. She said, "Jax, is it ok if she comes back?" He nodded, and they led walked into a room with a bunch of moniters, and a big glass window. Jax walked into a small bathroom, and came out wearing a hospital gown. He walked into the next room, where there was an MRI machine, and waved at them through the window. He got on, and a doctor talked to him and took the normal tests, then came into the room with Emma and his June (his mom). He started the machine, and Jax slowly slid into it.

message 4: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma pointedly didn't look into the direction of the scanner.
"So, Mrs. Sanders," Emma started. "It's nice to meet you. Very. Ummm . . . you haven't seen me before. I met Jax at school, before a lot of wonky things happened. I assume you know about the craziness of what's happening now?"

message 5: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June said, "Well, my son is Spider Man, he has cancer, is dying, his best friend, a second son to me, is from an alternate dimension, where HE died, but came back to life, in that alternate dimension, my son was married at age 16, his wife died, and Matt was dating one of the most popular girls there. Yes, I understand how crazy this is."

message 6: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

"Well. That's pretty correct. Trust me. I didn't like that my self in that other dimension was married at 16 either. I got pretty freaked out. Bad decision making on my other part. Gosh. That's confusing. Well, umm, I'm a Shadowhunter; you might know, but we kill demons for your mundane, and I mean that as no insult, convenience. I sort of live with my aunt and uncle in London, but I spend most of my time here in New York, with my cousin and his family. My parents died when I was younger. It's nice to meet new people, though. The Clave and Aunt Tessa are super protective."

message 7: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June nodded and said, "I only followed about half of that, but ok." She looked through the window at the MRI and said, "You can't protect them from everything, can you?"

message 8: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

"You really can't," Emma said sadly. "Too many people I know have died, but this is . . . too much." She shook her head. "It'll be okay," she said, giving June a side hug.

message 9: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June hugged her back and they both watched in silence as the doctor took some tests on Jax.

message 10: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

"You know, I have a friend who's sick. Her name's Mina. She gets seizures uncontrollably. This might be worse, though."

message 11: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June said, "Do you think that theres anything I can do to help her?"

message 12: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

"No. It's magic related."

message 13: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June sighed, "Well, then I am sorry for your friend." Suddenly, the moniter started beeping loudly, and Jax feet spasmed from where they could see them.

message 14: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma gasped.
"Jax!" She turned to June. "Is he okay?"

message 15: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 1267 comments Mod
((is he going to be OK?!!!!))

message 16: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

June ran in with the doctor and they pulled Jax out. His body was jerking, then went still. The monitor in the room where Emma was was flat lining.

message 17: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

((WOAH!!!!!))

message 18: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((COME ON GUYS?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU KILLING EVERYONE?!?!? This is just . . . *shakes head* why. Just why.))

Emma put her hand against her mouth, not knowing what to do. She ran to the room and suddenly, time froze. The clock on the wall wan't ticking. Everyone was frozen mid-panick. A cold, calculating voice appeared to Emma's left.
"What a conundrum you're in," the Alpha said, smiling wickedly.

((Sorry! It was the only idea I could come up with XD))

message 19: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

((Today is not your day Jenna😂 I was not expecting the Alpha!!!))

message 20: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Hehe no and he's the only villain with easy teleportation skills so . . . my options were limited XD I'm sorry to complain about you guys killing everyone. It makes literally no sense to me as these people are like me and if I killed one of them it's be like killing a close family member so . . . XD))

message 21: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

((I know, I'm like torn but she isn't really dead))

message 22: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((I mean yeah but it's like a limbo and as you know I am very emotional so . . . XD You guys are brave XD))

message 23: by Reed, Buzz Lightyear (new)

Reed | 224 comments Mod
((Wow I’m reading this and . . . Wow.))

message 24: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (last edited Sep 29, 2020 02:10PM) (new)

((Lol your title makes me laugh Reed . . . XD And haha lol yeah I am very expressive about saying people should not die XD))

message 25: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((YOU DID NOT REED))

message 26: by Reed, Buzz Lightyear (new)

Reed | 224 comments Mod
((I did not do what?))

message 27: by Reed, Buzz Lightyear (new)

Reed | 224 comments Mod
((Hey I made you Master of Shadowhunters. Common give me some slack. I can change it back if you like))

message 28: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Sorry I wanted to say that XD I'm sorry I've been laughing literally all day my teachers were all asking what was wrong lol lmao hehe))

message 29: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (last edited Sep 29, 2020 02:13PM) (new)

((No don't worry I'm just laughing here XD You have lots of slack XD))

message 30: by Reed, Buzz Lightyear (new)

Reed | 224 comments Mod
(( . . .anyway I’m making a meme file on this group because . . . Why not?))

message 31: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((XD lol lmao sorry XD Okay I'll stop. *breathes deeply* I'm serious now. That's a funny idea XD You're right why not XD ))

message 32: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (last edited Sep 29, 2020 03:49PM) (new)

Jax sat up. He looked around. Everything was standing still, and he got up. All of his pain was gone. He turned around and gasped. He was lying on the bed. But he was standing. Wasn't he? No, he wasn't. In fact, he wasn't even alive. He turned around and saw Emma, frantically running through the doorway. He saw the doctor giving him CPR, his mom hurrying towards him with a defibrillator. He was dead. He heard a booming voice, the Alpha. He turned around and a voice said, "Bit of a problem your having." He turned around to see...himself. Other Jax walked forwards, "You know, it seems really selfish to just leave everybody."

message 33: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Ghost form. This really is bad.))

Emma glared at him.
"You are," the Alpha said, his faint British accent annoying her more than usual. "Your Evelyn is toeing the line between life and death, and your special friend here is essentially dead."
"What do you want?" Emma asked, barely able to keep her voice from shaking.
"To help you, or course!" Graham sent her a winning smile, but there was only a cold deadness in his eyes.
"Sure."
"I can help you. At least your friend Jax, here. My magic, much more refined than yours, can do things you could not dream of. Your friend could live! By the way, say hello. He can see us, and hear us."

message 34: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax: I looked around, not sure where the Alpha's voice was coming from. I looked back at Jax and asked, "Who are you?" He smirked and said, "I'm Matt's Jax. Or used to be Matt's Jax. Your filling that role quite well." he walked forwards and said, "Don't leave him. Not like I did." He shoved me in the chest, and my soul flew backwards, right back into my body. I sat up with a gasp, and looked around. Everybody was still standing still, except for Emma, who was squaring off against Graham.

message 35: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma saw Jax, and rushed over, hugging him.
"Thank the Angel you're not dead."
She then turned around and saw Graham. She wasn't so afraid anymore.
"I can take your power. Remember that. Either leave now or die."
The Alpha was unfazed.
"Very well. I will leave. But be warned. I will return. And your pretty world will never be what it once was." He disappeared in a puff of smoke, and time resumed again. Everyone started moving. The clock ticked steadliy.
"Jax! What happened to you?"

message 36: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax: I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I was having an out of body experience, then this other Jax was there, and..." I looked down at my chest and then back at Emma, "I still have cancer."

message 37: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

"I know. But . . . the Alpha said he could fix it. Sort of. I'm not gonna take his word for it, but it is something to know." She sat down on a chair. "I'm glad you're still here, and that I didn't have to ask for his help." She flipped her hair behind her shoulder.
"The other Jax as in the one I met? Or the Jax that was destroyed in Matt's dimension?

message 38: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

Jax: I shrugged, "He seemed like the one from Matt's dimension, the way he talked about him."

message 39: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma nodded.
"Thanks," she said, thinking.
"You still have to get the MRI scan, don't you?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Excuse me" said a middle-aged doctor "Can I have the room alone with the paitient?" *Hypnotizes all but Jax into leaving*

message 41: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma wasn't fazed. She narrowed her eyes, drew out a dagger, and readied a sphere of magic in her hands.
"Who are you," she asked suspiciously. "Get away from Jax."

((Emma is fiercely protective and will not let someone get away with that that easily))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He shows her his ID, 'Dr. Samuel L. Brinkoff, Pulmonologist' "What the heck are you? And why are you threatening me with a knife?" he asked half scared half worried.

message 43: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Emma glared.
"You can't just hypnotize mundanes to all walk out of a room without being asked and then expect me to believe that you're a pulmonologist. That's not how things work. And this happens to be a dagger, not a knife. Tell me why you're here or face the consequences. And don't lie. I know when people do."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who is all here? If this continues, and Emma isn't convinced. I'm going to have to knock you out or something.))
"What the heck are you talking about? I just came in here to give him an exam."

message 45: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Good luck with that but since Matt wants Jax to have real powers Emma'll let it slide.))

She turned to Jax.
"Call me for anything," she said. "I'll be at the Tower. I hope Evie isn't gone."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I had to eat and am watching a debate! Yeah, Shadowhunters are pretty sick. A fight between you and everyone in the room would have been entertaining though... Thanks for letting it slide, I'm like half brain dead rn from geometry. 😆))
Everyone leaves the room.
Hypnotized Jax limps out of bed breaks a window, grabs the doctor an swings out of there. The monitor starts beeping. ((Sorry guys! That was super anti-climatic but, we're out. I promise to get better at this! 😔))

message 47: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Don't worry about it! Any RP is amazing. I would have loved to fight too, but I'm supposed to be asleep and therefore could not type so loud. You watching the presidential debate?))

message 48: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

((XD jax doesnt need to limp, he has cancer not a broken leg! kk, to evil lairnow? and i totally get you, i hate geometry))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am watching the presidential debate. Its been very...interesting.
Ah, he's been laying in bed, his leg's asleep. 😆 Yes! to the evil lair! Muhahaha. At least its not Algebra II 😆))

message 50: by Matt (Custom Pop Form), Stitch (new)

((im taking that too...:/))

« previous 1