What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Independence! (Wagons West, #1)
This topic is about Independence!
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Historical Western series, circa 1995 (18-24 books) on a Family in the West. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new) - added it

James Kiger (jameskiger) | 4 comments This reminded me of like Dallas/Dynasty but back in the expansion across the west, It was a generational series with the Founding family, then kids, then grandkids etc... the books spanned several Decades in the story line.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
James, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book.

What's the genre (which we need to add to the header/topic title) - e.g., adult historical western, family saga, historical romance?

Around what time period does the book end?

message 3: by James (new) - added it

James Kiger (jameskiger) | 4 comments Adult Historical Western would be a good title... Its actually a series of around 24 paperbacks. I read it in 1995-97. I believe the story branched out to Montana, Oregon, Texas and California. I believe the storyline would end in the late 1800's

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19593 comments Have you ruled out John Jakes?

message 5: by James (new) - added it

James Kiger (jameskiger) | 4 comments Hi Rainbow Heart, It's not Jakes but the series (from what I can tell from Jakes KENT FAMILY novels.. its Exactly like that... Ugh it's driving me crazy that I can't put my finger on the books

message 6: by James (new) - added it

James Kiger (jameskiger) | 4 comments I FOUND IT....

https://www.goodreads.com/series/4149...

Dana Fuller Ross is the Author... Thank you to everyone who jogged enough memories for me to allow my subconscious mind to remember.... I know now I should put this thread in Solved but this is my first time here, can anyone help?

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19593 comments Awesome, glad you found it!

Independence! for the link to the first in the series.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35348 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, James. I marked your request as Solved by clicking the small "edit" link after the header/topic title. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.