What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult Fantasy Romance... Teenager is dating Death *some spoilers ahead

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose | 3 comments i believe i read this series a few years about maybe 2016ish i know it was
a few books online..... The book i believe is a series i have read some place online. The girl is a teen in high school and winds up being save by and dating death. in the series she finds that she has met him before when she was little and death has saved her. they have a relationship, but of course bad things happen, including one of her friends dying, and her memory being wiped.

message 2: by Abi (new)

Abi (foureyedabi) | 12 comments Is the girl a medium (does she see ghosts)?

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani | 2 comments I think its the Abandon series by Meg Cabot. Abandon, Underworld. Awaken,

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose | 3 comments she doesn't see ghosts, and its not the abandon series, at least from what i remember and read

I know in the story when she is little she has some type of cancer. I know that in the story "death" can take on many forms and he takes on the form of a school guy to date her in high school. Then the gods of the underworld or deaths boss wipe her memory when she goes to college to see if their love is true.

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani | 2 comments Gosh, I remember another series where it sounds similar, she’s with Greek gods and I think there's testing for her to become a goddess... dang. I thought I'd found it for you, sorry

message 6: by orihsba0_0 (new)

orihsba0_0 (aaeesha) | 14 comments It sounds like its the Existence series by Abbi Glines.

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 864 comments I wanted to say it's Existence by Abbi Glines also, however I can't recall the heroine losing her memory, and she's still in high school, and they're love is more or less tested in book one. However it is a series, and I have only read the first book.

So I second orihsba0_0 suggestion.

Existence (Existence, #1) by Abbi Glines

message 8: by Corinne (new)

Corinne (hms_beagle) | 34 comments Could it be Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight, #1) by Darynda Jones ?

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose | 3 comments thank you all so much. I feel that existence is it. I love abbi so this would make sense. Appreciate it.

message 11: by Kris (last edited Feb 19, 2021 01:43PM) (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Here is Amazon's "Look Inside" preview of Existence by Abbi Glines - DαякєηRнαℓ's orihsba0_0's suggestion:

https://www.amazon.com/Existence-1-Ab... There are different cover images.

Should we mark your request as Solved?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Death and the Girl Next Door (other topics)
Existence (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Abbi Glines (other topics)