What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Nagle | 1 comments I don’t really remember a lot of the details but it’s about two brothers in an orphanage that travel through a Narnia-like portal to another world where they have to face some challenges. The only other parts I remember are the beginning of their journey where they are in some kind of ravine and at some point they have to travel up some kind of jumbled tower. Also the first chapter I think they were digging through trash for valuables for the the of the orphanage to keep.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Sep 29, 2020 09:38AM) (new)

Kris | 35372 comments Mod
Ryan, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book.

That's a good start, but we need more information in the header/topic title (e.g., plot, main characters). Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of YA requests, so threads with vague headers are closed.

Copy plot details from your message #1 to the header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.