Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

13 views
Book Cover Help > The Guinea Pig Club - audio version, cover needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam | 9 comments Could someone please add/update the cover image for this edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
Suggestion for image is:
https://www.amazon.com/The-Guinea-Pig...
Thanks.


message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sam wrote: "Could someone please add/update the cover image for this edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
Suggestion for image is:
https://www.amazon.com/The-Guinea-Pig-Cl..."


The link on Goodreads that you gave is for the audio CD and the link you offered on Amazon is for the Audible download.

I made a record for the Audible record, but the audio CD edition does not have a cover on Amazon and I could not find it from an approved source.

The Audible edition is at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...


message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam | 9 comments Hi Suzi
I couldn't find a cover for the audio version either, however the image on the audible link is the same one as the audio book has (looking at the physical item it right now). Ta anyway, guess I'll need to deal with a record without a cover pic - these things happen :)


message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Sam wrote: "Hi Suzi
I couldn't find a cover for the audio version either, however the image on the audible link is the same one as the audio book has (looking at the physical item it right now). Ta anyway, gue..."


If you can scan or take a photo of your edition, you can upload it to the photo section of your profile, and I can add it for you.

Goodreads cannot take covers from one edition to another for copyright reasons.


message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam | 9 comments Suzi wrote: "Sam wrote: "Hi Suzi
I couldn't find a cover for the audio version either, however the image on the audible link is the same one as the audio book has (looking at the physical item it right now). Ta..."


Sorry for the delayed response - it's been a crazy week. Unfortunately the copy I have access to belongs to the public library, so it has stickers and bar-codes on the cover. I'm presuming this would be a no-no?


back to top