The Silver Petticoat Book Club discussion

Sorcerer to the Crown (Sorcerer Royal, #1)
This topic is about Sorcerer to the Crown
Sorcerer to the Crown > Sorcerer to the Crown Romance Discussion *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Silver Petticoat (silverpetticoat) | 160 comments Mod
Let’s talk about the romance of “Sorcerer to the Crown.” Did you love the romance between Prunella and Zacharias? Did you like their ending and that proposal? Discuss…

Moonflower | 31 comments Silver Petticoat wrote: "Let’s talk about the romance of “Sorcerer to the Crown.” Did you love the romance between Prunella and Zacharias? Did you like their ending and that proposal? Discuss…"

I liked Zacharias and Prunella as a couple. Zacharias wasn't like Darcy, but their relationship reminded me of Elizabeth and Darcy in the sense that Prunella definitely brought more liveliness into Zacharias's life. Their romance was kind of understated for most of the book, but I think that made the proposal at the end more satisfying. I loved that as confident as Prunella was in other ways, she had some doubt about Zacharias's feelings. I think she really needed a genuinely kind person in her life and I like the fact that he is thesteady, kind sort of man. I like Byronesque heroes sometimes, but Zacharias is more like the type of man I would want in real life.

Silver Petticoat (silverpetticoat) | 160 comments Mod
Moonflower wrote: "Silver Petticoat wrote: "Let’s talk about the romance of “Sorcerer to the Crown.” Did you love the romance between Prunella and Zacharias? Did you like their ending and that proposal? Discuss…"

I ..."

Yes. That's so true. I love reading about those Byronesque heroes (like my favorite Byronic characters) but in real life, Zacharias is so much better! And his proposal was so great. I love that scene. I do wish there was just a little more romance though throughout the book.