Divergent Role-Play discussion

Dauntless > The net entrance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments Lin shook her head, bunched her dress around her knees, and jumped.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Mark runs in and watches lin jump

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments ((Ugh couldn't sleep XP))

Lin managed to climb out of the net without tripping on her heels. She immediately pulled them off and hooked them onto her fingers, receiving high-fives and pats to the back. She nods and looks around, seeing Mark. She rushes over to him.
"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "I know I rushed out but I didn't want to miss anything. Did you hear my 'announcement'?"

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior ((lmao same))
Mark hugs her tightly then quickly lets go. "No. All i know is you did a extreamly stupid thing." He hugs her again and wispers into her ear. "My sister is divergent too. you shouldnt have done that. now you have now put all of us in danger." He lets her go and steps back, crossing his arms

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments "I know. I'm sorry. But I did what Maya said and told everyone it was a prank. It won't fool the government, and it won't fool a lot of people, but at least it's something." She shook her head. "It was the only thing I thought I could do to fight back."

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Mark shakes his head and turns away from her. "You put my sister in danger." He walks away to his house.

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 4 comments A tear slipped down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away.
"Mark, wait!" She tried to run after him but got stopped by one of the Dauntless member she didn't know.
"Go to your dorm," he commanded. She nodded and ran.