Keeper Of The Lost Cities RP discussion

Foxfire Academy > Ceremonial Hall

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by xavier (last edited Sep 30, 2020 07:07AM) (new)

xavier | 63 comments Neveah walked in, the little blue pixie sitting on her shoulder. She wore a bright smile and stood with her hands clasped behind her back. "I'll give you more of the muffin later alright?" She asked Aislinn in a soft tone, to which ash responded with an extremely quiet tinkling noise.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) Annie walked in, jumping up and down. She looked at Dame Alina and started talking. "Bonjour, je suis Annie. Qui êtes vous? Do you work here?" She said, switching between languages with a smile.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Okay, d'accord," Annie said, walking to her seat and crisscrossing her legs at her ankles.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) ((That is fine!!))

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Sessions in the Elite? Nope. 2 more years thank goodness," Annie whispered to herslef hopping up. She brushed her dress and fidgeted with the edge of her plain black cape as she walked around the room.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Hi," Annie said, jumping up and down. "You are....?" She asked.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Annie." She says, short and simple. She shakes the girls hand and then looks around the room. "Really nice here, I can't wait for year five," Annie said, smiling.

Elisa_Bookaholic (book-queen) "Cool. Polyglot and Vocicator," Annie said. She walked to a chair and leaned on the back of it.

message 9: by xavier (new)

xavier | 63 comments Never walked out quietly, turning Aislinn back and putting her into her small terrarium jar.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Tam and Keefe walked in, trying to stay as far apart from each other as possible. Tam hung back while Keefe walked up to Sophie. "So, where are we sitting?" he asked cheerfully.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Keefe looked around. "Where are Fitz and Biana?" he asked, a puzzled look on his face. "I thought they woulda been here by now."
((Sorry...notifications are messed up))

message 12: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments Xander sneaks up behind Keefe and yells "BOO"

message 13: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((Sorry, thats how i introduce 99.9% of my RP characters XD))

message 14: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((also keefes my fav KotLC character by a mile {pouting that i didnt get him* XD}))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "THE H3LL?!?!" Keefe yelped, jumping up.

message 16: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((omfg i would give anything to see this in a book XD))

message 17: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments Xander laughs.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Keefe stumbled backwards, cursing at Xander before his adrenaline lowered.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Keefe Sencen ~The King Of Hair~ wrote: "((omfg i would give anything to see this in a book XD))"

((Ikr))

message 20: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments "Well, i didn't exactly think my clothing was camo, but it clearly is" Xander says as he reaches his hand down to help keefe up

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Keefe reluctantly grabbed Xander's hand. "I wasn't exactly paying attention to people trying to sneak up behind me and scare the bejeesus out of me," he retorted.

message 22: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((don't worry my characters actually nice im just jealous you got keefe))

message 23: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((which you can probably tell from my name))

message 24: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((wait keefe is in the 4 year, right?))

message 25: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((or third))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) ((I have no bloody idea lol the timeline for this rp group is confusing af))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) ((And I couldn't tell at all it's so deep in the meaning that I just couldn't understand it till you said it.))

message 28: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((lol))

message 29: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments "Well, at least i know you" Xander says, still grinning slightly mischievously.

message 30: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cC... material {i like making memes about kotlc}))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "You're lucky you do." Keefe stuck his tongue out at Xander.

message 32: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments "ouch. and. thx. " Xander replies

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Thanks? Why thanks?"

message 34: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments "Ha! i love when people react like that."

((people say GR is a site where no one posts comments. i say: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TK...) {incase you haventnotive i like making memes.} ))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Keefe shook his head and sat down again, looking for Fitz and Biana.

message 36: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((sue me but keefes my fav character can him and Xander eventually become friends?))

message 38: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments ((ive got a pipe that looks like sherlock holmes. also, sherlock holmes is awesome.))

message 39: by Captain123 (new)

Captain123 | 50 comments Xander goes down into the hallway. "well, bye"

message 40: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) Soleil walked into the hall; taking in a breath before sitting down.

message 41: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) (Now what?)

message 42: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) (Lol, what's hang send? hang a sec?)

message 43: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) (Where is Sophie?)

message 44: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) (Is their a thing where students help out in detention? Soleil isn't the rule breaking type)

message 45: by felix (new)

felix (neurosislix) (Got it)