The Vampire Diaries and Twilight Roleplay discussion

TVD > Mikaelson Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah walks in the front door from her hunt and looks around the mansion for anything to do

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus was drawing in the living room. He looked up as he heard Rebekah enter the room. "Hello, sister," he said as he looked back down and continued to draw. "Successful hunt?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Hello brother and yes very successful¨ Rebekah walked to where Klaus was drawing ¨what are you drawing¨

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus pulled away from Rebekah. "None of your business. Now go clean the blood off yourself before you stain the new carpet," he said coldly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah got closer to Klaus ¨Make me¨ she said with dominance

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Rebekah, enough of the drama. I just re-did the carpeting. Now, do you mind?" Klaus said, gesturing at his drawing. He was incredibly annoyed with how immature his sister was acting.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah pouts and goes to the bathroom and takes a shower
---10 minutes later---
Rebekah walks out in a red sundress and goes and sits on the floor in the living room

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus could tell Rebekah wanted something. "Yes?" he said, looking up and setting his drawing down. As long as Rebekah was home, he knew he wouldn't be able to make much progress on the drawing. He sat forward on the edge of the couch, resting his elbows on his knees and folding his hands together.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah looked at Klaus ¨we never hang out anymore and your always soooo busy¨ she said with sad look in her eyes

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Rebekah..." he started. "I know. I understand our family isn't as close as we used to be. But I have something I'm working on that's really quite important to me."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

´im sorry to bother you¨ rebekah got up and went and sat in the kitchen trying to stop the tears from falling

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus sighed. Sometimes he couldn't tell if Rebekah's humanity was off and she was just being dramatic, or if she had turned it on and genuinely...felt bad? He shook his head, trying to clear these thoughts from his head. He needed to focus on finding the moonstone if he was going to break the curse keeping him from being a true Hybrid.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah thought her brother would´ve taken a moment to hang out with her today. She got up and started making a gourmet meal for herself

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah went to the living room ¨do you want any food¨ she asked klaus bubbly

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus was a bit surprised at Rebekah’s sudden change of attitude. He sighed. “I suppose I should,” he admitted, walking towards her, dusting the pencil dust off his hands.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah was so happy to see her brother wanting food that she made. she gave him a plate of food ¨hope you like it¨ she said with a smile

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus smiled. Rebekah had always been so loyal toward him, despite her tough demeanor. He remembered when the family used to spend every day together. Before their father ruined their lives. “Thank you, Rebekah. And honestly, whatever you make has got to be better than my cooking.” Klaus chuckled, then began to eat. His face softened. “Mother used to make this,” he realized.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah went soft ¨yeah it was mothers recipe¨ she said thinking her brother was upset

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus smiled sincerely, which he only really did around his sister. “Thank you, Rebekah,” he said earnestly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah was always happy when she thought her brother was ¨ hows your drawing going¨ she asked curiously

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Erm, fine," he said, not wanting to go into great detail about it. "Good, thanks." Klaus bit his lip.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

¨your hiding something and your not good at it you dont have a good poker face¨ Rebekah said while rolling her eyes

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus pursed his lips. "Must you know everything, sister?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

¨ yes brother, i must¨ Rebekah said with a smile

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus tilted his head. He gave in and he sighed. "Fine. But you mustn't make fun of me." He took a deep breath. "If you must know, I fancy a girl," he said, laughing a bit as he said it. It sounded so ridiculous, but it was the truth.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah smiled ¨its Caroline am i right, i see the way you look at her¨ She said with certainty

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus smiled down at his plate. "Perhaps," he said, folding his hands together and resting his forehead on them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah put her arm around Klaus ¨ your not sneaky about your ´crushes´ so hiding it wont solve anything¨ she says with confidence

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Crushes? Are you implying that I fancy more than one girl?" Klaus laughed. "I didn't know you thought of me that way, sister!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah laughed ¨ no i meant you weren´t good at hiding Aria from me, and you aren´t good at hiding Caroline. the only person good at hiding a crush is me so yeah¨ she said while looking around

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Oh! So you've got a crush then?" Klaus said, eyes sparkling. "Who is it. Stefan again?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

¨no its a human boy¨ Rebekah said with giggle

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Seriously?" Klaus raised his eyebrows, grinning. "What's his name?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah looked at Klaus with a serious look ¨ hes friends with the girl you fancy is all i shall say brother¨

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "Rebekah," he said, giving her a look. "Why won't you tell me?!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

¨Klaus¨ she said mimicking him, ¨because i like Matt Donovan and i don´t want you to hurt him"and he made me turn on my humanity last week¨

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus started laughing. He couldn't help it. His sister? Matt Donavan?! And she actually turned her humanity on for him? This was ridiculous. "You can't--you can't be serious," Klaus said, trying to catch his breath, still laughing.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

¨if im wasnt allowed to laugh at your crush you cant laugh at mine and what you said earlier was hurtful¨ rebekah said with a sad look on her face

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) "I--I'm sorry, Rebekah," Klaus said, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. "What did I say earlier?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

¨ you commented on how i was being dramatic and it hurt because i wasnt trying to be dramatic¨ Rebekah said with and shy look

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus gave a disappointed look at his sister. "This is what happens when your humanity's on, Rebekah. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work I need to do," he said, getting up and leaving the room.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah sits on the kitchen floor and the tears start falling because she feels like she supports Klaus but he doesnt support her

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus walked upstairs to his office, incredibly annoyed at Rebekah for turning off her humanity so blindly, just for a stupid human boy. Now she was acting like a child, whereas before she would be shrugging off everything he said and snapping back at him. He enjoyed that Rebekah. This Rebekah, not so much. Klaus grabbed a pen off his desk but his fist was so clenched out of anger that it immediately snapped in half. He through it across the room and it hit a picture frame, breaking it. He sighed, putting his head in his hands. There was no way he was going to be able to find everything he needed to break the curse if his younger sister was acting 1,020 years younger than her age.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(( on not off and is Caroline human or vampire at this point))
Rebekah heard something break upstairs and sees that her brother didnt like her humanity being on, she went to the living room and turned off her humanity so that his opinion didnt matter she walked up to his office put a cup of blood and a note on it that reads ¨ what happens next is your fault just remember that¨ and she knocked and ran

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) ((I meant on lol and it is still the beginning of the series so she's human. Klaus just knows Caroline because he's been watching Elena....))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((your turn))

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) Klaus got up and went to the door, ready to explode at Rebekah at this point. When he opened the door, he knocked over the glass of blood. He looked down, saw the note, and picked it up. His eyes widened as he read the note. Klaus had no idea what his sister was going to do, but whatever it was, it was going to be bad. Rebekah had a knack for revenge. He cursed, then began pacing. There was no way he was going to be able to find Rebekah before she did whatever it was she was going to do.

ѕнєяℓσ¢к {ιf ι ωαѕ α вℓυєвιя∂, ι ωσυℓ∂ fℓу тσ уσυ} (mushroomlad) ((Also remember we have to follow the general plotline))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Rebekah and Klaus arent in the general plotline of the beginning series))

« previous 1 3 4